Ben Wallace to sign with the Bulls | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Ben Wallace to sign with the Bulls

Section126 said:
What facts? Like the Heat winning the championship?

4-2, 4-1, 4-2, 4-2....

WOW..the Heat must really be good...because they were one of the most penalized teams in the league...but of course...the refs helped them...riiiiiiiight.

i like to look at it this way: the soft, jump-shooting team that acted like it was afraid to go to the basket would win IF YOU TOOK AWAY THE REFS! :lol:

i guess they were just taking all those fadeaways because the man wouldn't let them be brave and take it to the hoop...

here is the issue, guys like hinrich dont get the calls, the dude gets hammered all the time and since he is not wade or AI he gets no calls. All that hammering prevents him from making a shot so that results in more jump shots than a guy like wade who gets calls would make. And we all see how good the heat are when the calls dont go their way, complaining about 31-5 all the way to the locker room. But its failry called if its 31-5 in their favor.

Wade is good but he gets alot of help from the refs, because he can drive and like kobe or lehype know he will get fouled if he is touched. Somthing no one on the bulls know about. Its one of my NBA pet peeves superstar calls. Didnt like it when it was for jordan either (late in his career, cause early on mauls werent fouls) but at least it helped my team then so i tolerated it.

As for the wallace thing the bulls actually upgraded on offense with wallace, chandler had the same PPG but has more turnovers, cause he misses alot of passes inside to him.

Back
Top Bottom