Benching Bush | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Benching Bush

pags77

Scout Team
Reaction score
[/B]What do you guys think about Philbin benching Bush the entire first half after his fumble. I know he is sending a message, but he is limiting our offense big time. I think it was the wrong call.

Bush is fumbling a lot this year. It is probably a mental thing. I don't mind it though. I would like to see thomas and miller run a bit.

It's the right move to make, and it's not limiting our offense considering Reggie Bush has been good for about one good play and 14 really bad ones since week two.

He's been averaging about 3 yards a freaking rush, so no loss there.

Pathetic coaching. Have faith in your players.

This is a terrible run defense, if Bush is running right, he could easily break a few big runs on them. Tannehill looks like crap in the passing game today. Bush is a veteran, he knows that fumbling is not acceptable, I don't see a benching driving that message home.

The thing I dont like about it is that Thomas had a way worse fumbling problem in the beginning of the season and they never really took carries away from him. Bush who has more ability, fumbles and they decide to make a point?

[/B]What do you guys think about Philbin benching Bush the entire first half after his fumble. I know he is sending a message, but he is limiting our offense big time. I think it was the wrong call.

Absolutely the right move. I would sit him second half as well..

Thomas and Miller need to get the rock. Bush is not the future. He fumbles too much and get's too many negative plays.

I ****ing hate the decision. Bush is better than thomas. DT hasn't done ****. a few runs up the middle. lamar miller needs the ball if bush isn't going to get it. millers first run was 9 yards. DT doesnt' have near the playmaking ability bush or miller have.

I question if we even had practice this week. haven't returned a punt yet without a penalty. we look very uninspired on both sides of the ball. I'll bet the ravens dont bench ray rice if he fumbles. I bet the niners dont bench gore if he fumbles... terrible decision.

I'm all for sitting Bush but why not Tannehill? Make a mistake sit on the bench.

dont you get it! It doesnt ****ing matter, we still blow ass with or without him. Open your eyes guy. Can';t even score on the ****ing Titans, like come on. Tannehill is ****ing garbage. My uncle was right about him. He sucks, and is so clueless with decision making, yea yea hes a rookie i get it. But still the kid looks like Henne 2.0

Back
Top Bottom