Benching Bush | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Benching Bush

Cause Thomas is so good? If you're gonna bench Bush lets see more of Miller.

And how about benching every damn player committing killer holding and block in the back penalties.

Do you think that some of the piss poor play is because Joe is ****ing with the team leaders?

Bush was shown sulking with his head down the whole time after the fumble. I don't know if he was sulking so long that the coach benched him or sulking after hearing he was benched. If the former, I'd bench him too, not a good way to be a leader with your tail between your legs when your team is trying to rally.

If he is benching bush for that he should also bench tannehill for his two lame interceptions, one of them a recurring problem since college he has not fixed.

Yeah we need him in the 2nd half, if not, Miller should get the ball more than Thomas.

He was trying real hard to get the first down and it cost us.

It was early in the game.

I think this gives him a reason to put in Lamar Miller.

d-1

We traded away one playmaker on offense, might as well bench the only other one we had left I suppose.

Juvenile and petty power play...............if he pulled every player that made an error in this game he would`nt

have enough bodies for a playground pick-up game

We traded away one playmaker on offense, might as well bench the only other one we had left I suppose.

Worse coaching decision by Philbin this year. The whole team deflated after that. I had been screaming at the TV for like an hour for Bush to go back in. When they finally put him back in he runs for 8 yards and then they never go back to him. WTF?!?

Unless this was a mounting problem that was coming to a crescendo behind closed doors, i think this was a bit of an overreaction. He's the best player on offense, i don't see why you cut off youre own leg in the first five minutes of the 1st quarter.

Unless this was a mounting problem that was coming to a crescendo behind closed doors, i think this was a bit of an overreaction. He's the best player on offense, i don't see why you cut off youre own leg in the first five minutes of the 1st quarter.

Cut off our own leg after stubbing our toe. Stupid. Re sign Bush and Long. I don't care what the rest of this board says.

Back
Top Bottom