Benny Sapp released!!! | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Benny Sapp released!!!

good. We never should have traded for him in the first place. He sucks.

Like I have said before, I know Benny from high schoo . . . was never the most skilled guy or athletic guy, but wouldn't get outworked. Unfortunately at this level, its more difficult and tough decisions have to be made. I wish him all the best and maybe I'll catch up with him when I hear about any future block parties.

Brandon King worked out for the Dolphins on Saturday. He's 5'10" 195 pounds and only ran a 4.55 in the 40 at his pro day. He did bench press 225 pounds, 23 times which is pretty good for a cornerback.

Would rather still have Camarillo, although he probably wouldnt have made this squad... In any case, how do we intend to defend Houston's high powered offense?

He created our only turnover, the INT to Odrick. Brady is just going to make defenses look bad if you don't get pressure. This is not new.

If anyone deserved to go it's Nolan, he looked lost out there, it's like we put a guy off the street out there to cover guys...

Like I have said before, I know Benny from high schoo . . . was never the most skilled guy or athletic guy, but wouldn't get outworked. Unfortunately at this level, its more difficult and tough decisions have to be made. I wish him all the best and maybe I'll catch up with him when I hear about any future block parties.

Hey when you see him...do me a favor and punch him in his face for me. THANKS!

Carroll was just as bad. Tony has no loyalty - I agree Sapp stunk it up but damn....oh well.

Everytime we get blown out by the Pats, someone gets fired.

Benny still gets his full $1.9m salary to boot.

Back
Top Bottom