Benny Sapp released!!! | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Benny Sapp released!!!

Sapp Will be signed by the Pats and be an impact player for them. It's just the way it works for us. They turn our garbage into gold.

The Patriots have plenty of corners....McCourty, Arrington, Ras-I Dowling, and Leigh Bodden. Please tell me where he fits lol.

Anyways if we re-sign Will Allen, i'll be very happy.

Hey when you see him...do me a favor and punch him in his face for me. THANKS!
how about you do it yourself, YouTube it and take before and after pictures of both of your faces and post it on finheaven.Pretty positive Benny gonna get in that azz

Sapp Will be signed by the Pats and be an impact player for them. It's just the way it works for us. They turn our garbage into gold.

LOL.. Then all the dolphins would have to do is send the slot receiver in motion and pass it to them every time. You'd think that was the new Wildcat the way him and Carroll were reacting to it

Not a surprise after giving up 3 TDs and ~200 yards.

---------- Post added at 06:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:48 PM ----------

I am dismissing this post as pure drivel due to the fact you said "should of" rather than saying "should have", but I agree with you as well as with this move.
I am dismissing this post as pure poop due to the fact that you placed a comma after a quotation mark. Grammar police should be more careful when they write.

I also agree with the original post.

This regime is so screwed at the end of the year.

I'm predicting a full house clean and season tickets to be 30k next season.

so we get owned by the best slot wr in football and we cut our nickle cb as a result...sounds like bennys been made the sacrificial lamb if you ask me for scheme and personnel deficiencies...wes welker makes just about every nickle cb who doesn't get much help look like trash and in watching this game over we had sapp play an awful lot of off man coverage allowing welker any release he wanted which is not as i've said since the damn cows came home a strength of sapps game...he doesn't possess enough quick acceleration to play a high end off man technique...benny sapp is a press man corner jam the guy at the los and ride him to the 5 yard chuck zone...not play off man and then trail...****...why nolan continuously tries to make him play to his weaknesses is beyond me...the other thing i'm noticing is in the past the patriots have had welker run a lot of short and underneath quick routes probably cause the protection hasn't held up and bradys had to get the ball out quick...well not vs us yesterday...he was running long developing vertical routes a plenty and i'm sorry but benny sapp can't stay with wes welker that long...the pass rush errrrr lack of pass rush killed us last night

you can put just about any nickle cb in football out there if brady has that much time and welker has that long to come free its gonna happen...

how is it a bad trade??? camarillo can't even see the field in minny other than on kick coverage teams and thats even without sidney rice there...

HaHa... I'd like to see Benny cover Brandon Marshall after his performance last night.. I made a thread asking if you can cut a player mid game and I got my wish today.. if you go back and look at that 99 yd touchdown, you can see Sporano point at Benny and he says something like "it's him"...lol Benny deserved to be cut after how he played last night.

If you're going to cut Sapp its only fair to send Trusnick and Carroll their walking papers as well. Make everyone accountable not just one person.

The ONLY reason Carrol isn't cut becasue hes actually useful on special teams.. I don't know if Sapp was a scapegoat, but you guys have to admit that Will Allen if Healthy is better than Benny Sapp.. If he gets injured though, Go Jimmy Wilson!

If you're going to cut Sapp its only fair to send Trusnick and Carroll their walking papers as well. Make everyone accountable not just one person.

And incognito

Back
Top Bottom