Benny Sapp released!!! | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Benny Sapp released!!!

If I'm Miami I send Nolan Carroll away packing as well and bring both Will Allen and Nate Jones in assuming they can both play. This is a pass first league, you need good CB's. Carroll aggravated he more then Sapp did, if that's possible. At least Sapp looked like he was trying, Carroll looke defenseless.

Carroll looked like Reggie Howard. That one play where Hernandez mossed him as he just threw his hand in the air without even looking back, Reggie Howard-esque.

Carroll looked like Reggie Howard. That one play where Hernandez mossed him as he just threw his hand in the air without even looking back, Reggie Howard-esque.

Actually, that's Sean Smith-esque or like everyone else in this secondary. They can be near their receiver but if a Qb dares they can just throw right through them. It's not as if any of these guys know how to play the ball so a QB has nothing at all to be afraid of. It's also why I don't believe any of those guys on here who claim that shats show Smith or Vontae are good in coverage. Just because they are near their receiver doesn't mean they can stop a pass.

Bennie Sapp played great in the preseason...Too bad that **** didn't translate over to the regular season. I like that we released him. It gives off the message that this team isn't taking crap from our players. Carrol should have been cut during the game yesterday. It wouldn't have made a difference if we went with no CB's since he was non-existent anyway.

People forget that Will Allen was getting picked on 2 years ago... opposite Sean Smith. He also was targetted against third stringers in the final preseason game. Can he be better than Sapp? Yes. Will he solve any defensive deficiencies? Probably not.

Man, I totally agree, Will Allen is done. He's worse than Benny Sapp, beleive me.

send carroll & trusnik packing too. i hope the defense has been running all day and is still out there.

It's not the D's fault we score 3 pts on two trips to the 1 yard line. The Welker 99 yard throw doesn't happen if we get a TD there. There were a lot of bad performances yesterday including Incognito, Pouncey, Carroll, Davis, Sapp (at least his tip caused a pic and got us back in the game), Trusnik. Just poor talent evaluation from the get go.

Who the heck cares about Sapp's 1.9 million other than Ross. I just want a winner! Its not my money.

Who the heck cares about Sapp's 1.9 million other than Ross. I just want a winner! Its not my money.

BINGO!!! Too many posters here act like out pof work GM's as opposed to fans. I want the best players we can possibly have on the field regardless of price.

Sapp Will be signed by the Pats and be an impact player for them. It's just the way it works for us. They turn our garbage into gold.

The good news is our front office takes care of holes quickly and efficiently. We struggled covering slot guys last year with Sapp so we got rid of him a year and 1 game later amd brought in an UDFA. We had issues with our o line 3 years ago and we fixed those issues by bringing in Colombo and Pouncey 3 years later. Our safeties have struggled covering guys since Brock Marion and we fixed that this year by keeping the great cover S Yeremiah Bell and making Jones the starter. Our front office and coach doesnt **** around people. We're in good hands with Spareland.

Sapp Will be signed by the Pats and be an impact player for them. It's just the way it works for us. They turn our garbage into gold.

Like who? Welker was good with the Dolphins. He just didnt get used as much in the passing game as the Pats do and he had some ****ty QB's but he was good enough with the Dolphins to get them a 2nd rounder in return. Ninkovich? Who?

Back
Top Bottom