Berrios Returns | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Berrios Returns

oh good. that means we get alex earle back, to go along with rachel bush. we will be unstoppable now, throw in the cheerleaders, super bowl champs! plus more eyebrow plucking, maybe can move to full waxing this season. but in all seriousness, i like the move. he has limitations as a receiver, but is sure handed. plus we can add a real 3rd wr. i like having him return kicks, and especially punts. just nice knowing whoever is back there can catch the ball, wont fumble and will make the right decision when it comes to fielding it or letting it go.

I figured he would return. While he had no game breaking returns on special teams last year, he is reliable and I’m never concerned he is going to fumble the ball.

I thought he would have had more of an impact as a slot WR in 2023 but we will just have to wait and see if he gets more passes in 2024.

oh good. that means we get alex earle back, to go along with rachel bush. we will be unstoppable now, throw in the cheerleaders, super bowl champs! plus more eyebrow plucking, maybe can move to full waxing this season. but in all seriousness, i like the move. he has limitations as a receiver, but is sure handed. plus we can add a real 3rd wr. i like having him return kicks, and especially punts. just nice knowing whoever is back there can catch the ball, wont fumble and will make the right decision when it comes to fielding it or letting it go.
I can see your mind is not on football. - LOL

The guy only returned 23 punts all year with a long of 19 yards. He fair catches everything….like he’s scared. Disappointing. I’d take a rookie over him all day.

Meh, there seemed some promise in the beginning (some probably from just the novelty) but he really disappeared later on. Maybe the going rate is 3m for someone that can reliably not fumble punts.

I like him as a punt returner but it’s obvious Tua doesn’t look to him in the pass game. Tua would rather throw into double coverage elsewhere than take a throw to BB and that tells you all you need to know about BB as a receiving threat. I think we go get 1-2 receivers from outside to go with Hill, Waddle, EE and Berrios.

I'm fine with this. He has good hands for returning kicks (Or fair catching kicks). Still need to get a WR in the draft or if there's someone left in Free agency.

Back
Top Bottom