Berrios Returns | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Berrios Returns

I like him as a punt returner but it’s obvious Tua doesn’t look to him in the pass game. Tua would rather throw into double coverage elsewhere than take a throw to BB and that tells you all you need to know about BB as a receiving threat. I think we go get 1-2 receivers from outside to go with Hill, Waddle, EE and Berrios.
Brother early in the year Tua was hitting Berrios and Cracraft, but the second half of the year not much at all. Was it a combo of the offensive line was so beat up, Tua didn't have enough time to make reads, and the time to throw, plus the plays coming in so late he couldn't get a good read on the defense set up. :ffic:

No complaints. This seems pretty inexpensive in the grand scheme.

Could we have better come season start? Problably.

Is this a cheap deal that ensures we have a return guy and a backup slot guy going into the draft? Yes.

Not a fan of this move. He runs right into coverage on every punt or kick off. Can't get open is why tua never throws to him. Has to be better options. We need a solid 3 and 4.

I actually think the Jonnu Smith acquisition will help Berrios, or who ever the 3rd/4th receiver is. We are going to have 3 legit targets with speed, so the 4th is going to have a lot of open looks.

Some of you complaining about 10.2 yards per punt return and 24.5 per kickoff return are completely oblivious, ESPECIALLY considering how shitty our ST have been.

I am being very generously overly kind.
The scary thing... is that many of them would take the 1 TD per year... and 3-5 muffs that the last guy provided over Berrios' intelligence.

These guys crave excitement.... and that's it.

Btw... Jakeem Grant.

7 years
4 Punt return TDs
10.3 average
2 Kickoff return TDs
24.5 yard average

The memories that some here think they have... of Grant getting 2-3 per year?

Absolute crap.

Never happened.

Look it up.
And don’t forget that with grant every other punt was on the ground

Back
Top Bottom