Best available free agents | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Best available free agents

Kyndig

Seasoned Veteran
Super Donator
Club Member
Reaction score
I think they'll decide on a OG next so they can do whatever they want in the draft.
Probably. But I think we need two Olinemen, in terms of investment of draft picks and or another free agent signing. Then again, Grier may be of the opinion that Robert Jones and Liam Eichenberg can compete to fill one spot. The will compete, but I hope they bring in another free agent and invest one of our first two draft picks on probably an OTackle in a draft that is deep at Oline which aligns with our greatest need.

Probably. But I think we need two Olinemen, in terms of investment of draft picks and or another free agent signing. Then again, Grier may be of the opinion that Robert Jones and Liam Eichenberg can compete to fill one spot. The will compete, but I hope they bring in another free agent and invest one of our first two draft picks on probably an OTackle in a draft that is deep at Oline which aligns with our greatest need.

I think they'll sign a OG and draft one (second round). I think that first rounder is more likely going to be on defense.

I think they'll sign a OG and draft one (second round). I think that first rounder is more likely going to be on defense.
Premium positions not including QB are: OT, Edge, Corner, & WR. I could see OT, Edge, or WR with either of our first two picks, and or possibly a DT with our second round pick just because of the need. I doubt we’d go DT with our first round pick at 21. Trading back woudl be ideal if we can find a dance partner…

Premium positions not including QB are: OT, Edge, Corner, & WR. I could see OT, Edge, or WR with either of our first two picks, and possibly a DT with our second round pick just because of the need.

And I don't think it will be OT, CB or WR. So you have your answer. Someone who will replace Bradley Chubb.

WR won't even be considered, despite how many fans think it might be. Its wishful thinking, will not happen.

Remember that Miami can't use the money they save by cutting Howard until June so they may well make some real additions in the Summer.
True but that money will also need to cover draft picks, practice squad players, and replacement players due to injuries during the season as well. :ffic:

Remember that Miami can't use the money they save by cutting Howard until June so they may well make some real additions in the Summer.

If they miss out on an edge player in the first round, Hassan Reddick could be that guy. Especially if they don't have to give up anything this year, which obviously after the draft, they couldn't at that point.

And I don't think it will be OT, CB or WR. So you have your answer. Someone who will replace Bradley Chubb.

WR won't even be considered, despite how many fans think it might be. Its wishful thinking, will not happen.
I would expect OT is a very strong chance. Laitu at 21 is a possibility, but then they would probably go Guard or OT with second round pick.

True but that money will also need to cover draft picks, practice squad players, and replacement players due to injuries during the season as well. :ffic:

Cutting Liam Eichenberg will pay for our entire draft 2024 draft class. His salary will cover the cost of our first and second round picks and any other rookies who make the team won't factor into the equation because they will be replacing players with the same if not bigger cap hits.

Cutting Liam Eichenberg will pay for our entire draft 2024 draft class. His salary will cover the cost of our first and second round picks and other rookies won't factor into the equation because they will be replacing players with the same if not bigger cap hits.
I think there will be further additions in June. :ffic:

Back
Top Bottom