Best available free agents | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Best available free agents

?

Liam's salary would equate to about the sum of our first and second round picks combined ($3.4M). Any player that makes the team drafted in the 5th round or after will essentially be replacing the 48th, 49th, 50th or 51st players on our cap so it has no impact, as they will be near minimum cap hits anyway.

So to sum up, cutting Liam Eichenberg negates any money needed to sign our draft picks.
This season the cap numbers of Phillips and Holland combine for over 8m. So, I'm not sure how you figure our 1st and 2nd this season will combine for under 3.4m

Eich started three straight games at RG, RG, and LG, Weeks 11, 12, and 13. His overall grades were 69.1, 63.9, and 83.0. Those grades are all more than good enough if extrapolated over the entire season.

My perfect end to the offseason:

Draft Latu or Chop Robinson at 21.
Draft Kamren Kinchens at 55.

Re-sign Connor Williams
Re-sign Isaiah Wynn
Re-sign Kendall Lamm
Sign Calais Campbell
Sign Carl Lawson
Sign Parris Campbell

Wonder what Thomas would cost to be the 3rd WR? Sounds like Hill would welcome him.

Eich started three straight games at RG, RG, and LG, Weeks 11, 12, and 13. His overall grades were 69.1, 63.9, and 83.0. Those grades are all more than good enough if extrapolated over the entire season.
Eich may yet surprise similar to AJ last year. Grier loves late bloomers.

It may be 1 in a million but I’m saying there’s a chance.

What is it with you and Billy Milner? ;)

Oh I think its between Milner, Shipp and Kumerow as the most ridiculous 1st round picks of the team history. They left a mark on our psyche...heheh

Back
Top Bottom