Bidding War For Quinn? | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Bidding War For Quinn?

Also, not sure whether either can contribute in a 3-4

Edge players for NE are bigger than Quinn, 6-4, 270-280. Quinn is 6-4, 260. But the facts are this: Quinn has played DE like the ones played in NE for all his career, and had a success of Trey Flowers who played for NE, even tho Quinn is smaller.

Looking at the draft, players who fit the bill are very few, Rashan Gary and Joe Jackson, who might be available to Dolphins. And then, Austin Bryant, Charles Omenihu, LJ Collier also have potential.

So now what will happen is, if guys start coming off the board, they will reach. And it's going to be a project.

But the question becomes why? Why waste resources when Quinn can play DE in the scheme? Why get rid of him when he makes less than Trey Flowers? Why waste resources in the draft when they can get those players in FA?
And on top of that, scrapping the roster of a perfectly fine player, they will pay him to play elsewhere, and they will spend resources in the draft for the position, and it is all a part of a five-year plan.
Unbelievable.

Last edited:
Edge players for NE are bigger than Quinn, 6-4, 270-280. Quinn is 6-4, 260. But the facts are this: Quinn has played DE like the ones played in NE for all his career, and had a success of Trey Flowers who played for NE, even tho Quinn is smaller.

Looking at the draft, players who fit the bill are very few, Rashan Gary and Joe Jackson, who might be available to Dolphins. And then, Austin Bryant, Charles Omenihu, LJ Collier also have potential.

So now what will happen is, if guys start coming off the board, they will reach. And it's going to be a project.

But the question becomes why? Why waste resources when Quinn can play DE in the scheme? Why get rid of him when he makes less than Trey Flowers? Why waste resources in the draft when they can get those players in FA?
And on top of that, scrapping the roster of a perfectly fine player, they will pay him to play elsewhere, and they will spend resources in the draft for the position, and it is all a part of a five-year plan.
Unbelievable.

Largo... we get it, bro. You don't want to wait.

I don't know if it's a 5 year, 4 year, 3 year plan. I'll tell you what it's not- a this year plan,

So have a coke and a smile and... (If you've seen Eddie Murphy's Raw you know what comes next). I say it lovingly of course.

I wasn't telling you what to do, just suggesting a way in which you might be happier.

It's really up to the owner what checks he cares to write. No one is extorting him.

Honestly, the only reason I respond to your posts is because your ranting amuses me.
Honesty is a downshift in this community. Just like the FO, we like to play with our heads in the cloud.

Largo... we get it, bro. You don't want to wait.

I don't know if it's a 5 year, 4 year, 3 year plan. I'll tell you what it's not- a this year plan,

So have a coke and a smile and... (If you've seen Eddie Murphy's Raw you know what comes next). I say it lovingly of course.

love that joke,i used to say that quite a bit, go have a coke and a smile, I still have raw and delirious on DVD

oh but to make this post related, sorry, had to edit original post. I wouldn't mind seeing Quinn on the panthers. granted for the dolphins sake I want him to go to whoever will get us the highest draft pick. have to say if its the same round tho, I believe I would be gunning for the panthers pick because out of Dal, NO, and Car, sadly I say Carolina is gonna have the worst record next year

Wasn't much of a war. More like skirmish or heated argument. Basically paid $1.1M for a 6th round pick. That's about what a 6th round pick will make over the course of three years.

Back
Top Bottom