Big Bad Buff Boys Coming to Town Favored by 5.5 | Page 9 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Big Bad Buff Boys Coming to Town Favored by 5.5

And when we do I guess that's just you being a realist. How about you look at the entire game and how exceptional Tua's was i.e., ball placement, secondary reads, looking off the defense, pre-snap adjustments, ect. ect.? But I guess it's better to hedge your stance by the "until you show me consistently" yet you don't actually see it consistently because you never actually watch the breakdowns outside of the trash ESPN has to offer.
I see it now.
He is "auditioning" for a job on ESPN - LOL

How much are you willing to pay for a Dolphins win? I’m betting as much as I’m comfortable with on the Bills straight up. I’ll be praying to God that we win but if we don’t, at least I’m a little bit richer. It’s the only way to ease the pain of a loss
Isn't that called "playing both sides against the middle"? - LOL

Sounds like what Brady did his entire carrier.
It seems to be a good plan.
Repetition is a mother. These guys that LIVE football tend to get results. I mean, damn near no life outside of learning football and practicing football. Why wouldn't you do that, considering what the sport can give you in return? Have the genetics - check. Have athletic ability - check. Have a complete football brain - probably takes a shitload of work. Granted, you gotta workout a shitload too, but the mental has to be one of the hardest to get down...more for some than others no doubt, still.

100% going to depend on the OL. If we can stimy, or at least mitigate that beast ass D line they have, we're in business. Especially on 3rd down.
The most significant statistics I saw for winning last week in both our game and in Buffaloes game were leading in the conversion of 3rd & 4th downs, leading in total yardage gained and leading in time of possession.

The most significant statistics I saw for winning last week in both our game and in Buffaloes game were leading in the conversion of 3rd & 4th downs, leading in total yardage gained and leading in time of possession.
Which almost certainly comes from being able to get the other team's O off the field...like we did in the 2nd half and Buffalo did all game.

Have you watched them this year? That line was already sick, THEN they added Von Miller, and he's been on a rip.

They're #1 or 2 in every category that matters...we're not even close (bottom half of the league).

They are sickening good.
This will just make our victory sweater, not to mention watching the reaction of the talking heads in the media - and elsewhere (that's for the "Lemmings") - LOL

I wouldn't bet this game... too many injuries on both sides. Betting a game with your heart, when there is so much uncertainty about who will be playing... is NOT the way to go.

Bet a beer with my bud?

Sure.

Back
Top Bottom