Big "O" from Mobile on QAM now. | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Big "O" from Mobile on QAM now.

Big O just said Namath is heading to rehab over the sideline boozing episode with Suzy

One GM told Big O that Kellen Winslow is his #1 player in the draft. Most talented player in the draft in that guy's opinion.

Now they're playing all the Kellen soundbites. :rofl:

John Navarre - Statue of Liberty has more mobility than him. He can't play unless the OL doesn't allow him to be touched. Nice arm. Statue.

Cody Pickett - too much air under the ball. North QBs are totally inferior to the South QBs. But the North WRs are miles better. Too bad.

Big O says Hank and Trestman are buddies. Isn't a big fan of Trestman the OC. But what about QB coach?? Didn't address that (weird).

Big Ben up next!!

Hank and Trestman ARE buddies......but you see..........that is what I don't like about the Big O....He makes a statement like: "I don't feel Trestman is that good an OC."............WTF does he base that on?

BTW, a question......what do these QB's have in common?

Bernie Kosar
Vinny Testaverde
Steve Young
Elvis Grbac
Jeff Garcia
Rich Gannon

"Big O" is as biased as anyone else. I believe he's smart enough to realize that, though, and either saavy, or disingenuous enough (or some combination of the two) to state otherwise on the airwaves.

Originally posted by Muck
One GM told Big O that Kellen Winslow is his #1 player in the draft. Most talented player in the draft in that guy's opinion.

Now they're playing all the Kellen soundbites. :rofl:

I don't think it was the Redskins. I've been hearing all this junk about how a TE has always been a big part in Gibbs offense. Like the heck it has. His TE's were all garbage. He ran 3 WRs sets most often with Monk, Clark, & Sanders.

Big Ben is up.

Can't do anything till the Combine. Been in Cali working out.

Not much hardcore stuff. Just standard stuff.

Rivers' deep accuracy hasn't been great. It gets there just fine. But accuracy is the issue.

Losman's deep ball is better.

Some dude asking about broadcasting tips. HEY, IT'S TERRY TATE!! :lol:

How do you do signs on the radio? LOL, no wonder he didn't know what he was doing.

The Big O has an attitude problem...................

He just took a backhanded shot at Fat Hank.....

"I never had a relative hook me up in this business, I had to EARN everything."

For those that don't know....Fat Hank's father was the Yankees Beat writer in the 50's.

I didn't interperate it that way. But I'm not in the guy's head. So I wouldn't know.

Originally posted by Section126
The Big O has an attitude problem...................

He just took a backhanded shot at Fat Hank.....

"I never had a relative hook me up in this business, I had to EARN everything."

For those that don't know....Fat Hank's father was the Yankees Beat writer in the 50's.

Big O has an attitude problem? I think Hank does. He's a complete a$$hole to callers & I can't believe ESPN would employ someone like him.

Back
Top Bottom