Big "O" from Mobile on QAM now. | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Big "O" from Mobile on QAM now.

i don't know Muck.........Hank makes snide comments about the Big O all the time...I think it was "maybe" payback time?

Originally posted by SMadison29
How do you do signs on the radio? LOL, no wonder he didn't know what he was doing.

He said he was the "producer" in other words he was holding signs up for the DJs.

Big O has an attitude problem? I think Hank does. He's a complete a$$hole to callers & I can't believe ESPN would employ someone like him.

Hank an A$$hole? :confused:

:roflmao:

you got him pegged....:)

Big O has an attitude problem? I think Hank does. He's a complete a$$hole to callers & I can't believe ESPN would employ someone like him.

I have to agree. If anyone has an attitude, it's Hank. Hell, I know I'm not the only one who tunes in to hear him berate and annihalate his callers. Can't say the same for Big O.

Orlando Alzugery has been slighted at some point by someone in 'Phins' org. I think it was Wanny who made a comment after Big O commented he'd have chosen A. Bouldin, and Wanny said something to the effect of "Well, why not have Big O make the picks then". He apparently carries a chip on his shoulder with regard to Wanny.

Agree on Hank. He's obnoxious. Sorry if folks like him; I can't believe the crap he says to people on the air.

Just another example of the coarsening of American culture. Sorry for the social commentary. Delete if ya feel the need Muck.

Originally posted by NavyFishFan

He said he was the "producer" in other words he was holding signs up for the DJs.

LOL, my bad. I thought he said he was doing Creole signs on the air.

ABC has named Jessie Palmer their next Bachelor. LOL

LOSMAN"S UP.

He's talking about the talent level around him (he's not used to it). The good blocking, etc.

How does he sound like a jackass??

Originally posted by Muck
ABC has named Jessie Palmer their next Bachelor. LOL

LOSMAN"S UP.

Yeah, I heard that earlier on PTI. They were making fun of him saying that Sehorn never had a problem finding a woman in New York, neither did Namarth, lol.

Back
Top Bottom