Big "O" from Mobile on QAM now. | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Big "O" from Mobile on QAM now.

Originally posted by Agua
heheh... keep listening.

Guess I'm deaf. :)

Losman mentioned that he'd like playing in Miami. Gave a story about the Orange Bowl.

Losmans voice sounds very familiar. It took me awhile...but he sounds alot like Ricky.

np. I'll yell for him if he's drafted. I can't judge from the small snippets of information we get. He did sound like a jackass though. He didn't think there was any particular aspect of his play he needed to work on but to realize that other people can contribute and he doesn't have to do it.

Talking is easy.

While Losman does sound a bit too ****y for where he's about to go, he said alot of (on the surface) humble things. Gave me the impression he's not as bad off as that SD moron from a few years ago.

Well, will agree with that. He doesn't sound as clueless as Ryan Leaf. That isn't saying a lot though.

np. I'll yell for him if he's drafted. I can't judge from the small snippets of information we get. He did sound like a jackass though. He didn't think there was any particular aspect of his play he needed to work on but to realize that other people can contribute and he doesn't have to do it.

Talking is easy.

But you left out the part where he said that he needs to work on his overall game ("not one aspect. Getting better all around"). Getting better all over. He was talking about reacting and not thinking so much. Trusting his instincts and preperation. Taking five steps and letting it go.

I think we were listening to two different broadcasts. :)

...but to realize that other people can contribute and he doesn't have to do it.

Sounds like he had to carry the load in Tulane. I don't know of any other NFL prospects coming out of Tulane. He seemed to be noticing the difference of having better offensive lineman and better recievers...and the process of adjusting his game to those around him.

Was not intentional Muck. Guess that's what I got out of it. When he specified something that he needed to work on, all I heard was "I need to realize that I don't have to do it all; let others contribute". Was that fair?

Perception, I suppose. The thing I'm wanting out of a QB is someone who can deliver the ball, AND is intelligent enough to realize he has a lot to learn, as well as having the mental agility to read quickly. Maybe he has it. Impossible to tell from the little snippets we get. I'm simply skeptical. I'm not impressed by a big arm alone. Especially by one with a ****y attitude used to forcing a play at the Tulane level.

Was not intentional Muck. Guess that's what I got out of it. When he specified something that he needed to work on, all I heard was "I need to realize that I don't have to do it all; let others contribute". Was that fair?

Perception, I suppose. The thing I'm wanting out of a QB is someone who can deliver the ball, AND is intelligent enough to realize he has a lot to learn, as well as having the mental agility to read quickly. Maybe he has it. Impossible to tell from the little snippets we get. I'm simply skeptical. I'm not impressed by a big arm alone. Especially by one with a ****y attitude used to forcing a play at the Tulane level.

I think he showed signs of what you're looking for Agua.

I misinterperated what you were saying. I thought you were knocking him for saying something like "others need to step up" in a veiled way (or just misunderstood). Sorry about that. :)

Darnell Dockett made the hit of the week. Blew thru the line and killed the Tulane RB. Said that the Tulane RB could be the Domanick Davis of this year's draft.

Mike Boulware showing to be more of a weakside guy. Only 220-ish.

Kewan Ratliff done decent. Probably a 3rd round guy.

Missed the second guy he mentioned.

He sounds like a jacka$$ to me I'm not buying the humble words he was saying. If I was looking forward to getting drafted early by a team like the dolphins I would talk humble to.

I stand corrected...Tulane does have a good RB that is a projected 3rd round pick...Mewelde Moore.

LOL! JP can't do everything...

Back
Top Bottom