Big "O" from Mobile on QAM now. | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Big "O" from Mobile on QAM now.

Originally posted by Graythreat
River, 20 yards and in is pristinely accurate. deeper is more of an adventure. He's ahead of Losman
Uh oh...can he throw the deep ball?

Monday, Big O said, yes .. awesome .. accurate, big arm. Tonight he says "adventure". You're choice.

Originally posted by Dolfan954

The problem (reportedly) isn't about the ball getting there. He's got the arm. It's the accuracy.

Well, here are my thoughts on this Losman Dude:

How many great QB's today are that ****y sounding?

Im not so sure i would risk the talent as far as his ability to....... oh i dont know...........maybe piss people off. On his own team im saying. :rolleyes:

Is he another california surfer dude? I just have this picture in my head of the QB on revenge of the nerds or somethin who is like............so much better than everyone else.
I dont know........maybe im just judging something i havent even seen yet. But lord knows ill be watching Saturday. It is Satruday isnt it?

Originally posted by Dolfan954

well considering he's not in his element, I don't see this being a problem. I'd expect ANY QB to have hitches hooking up with WR"s they've never played with before on deep routes. I've seen him throw the deep 50 yard passes, I'm sure it's just a timing thing. In the past he hasn't had problems dropping it where hte receiver can catch it, etc. I'm sure it's just a timing thing that can be worked on.

However, being THAT accurate at 20 yards is very astounding (though I knew it) for a QB. Statiscially what like 40% of passes over 40 yards actually hit their target? I'd imagine once he's on a team and plays with his receivers for a few weeks, he'll be fine, as he has been at NC state.

We need his accuracy. I'm trying to immagine this...we have the defense stacking the box against our poor young rookie QB late in the season..his first start. They shut down ricky play one, next play McMichael on a little flare out for 6 yards, then our slot receiver over the middle for 15! Just spreading it across the field accurately...muahahaha...i hope we take him...

Oh, and on Losman's ****yness

Yes, marino, Favre, etc. have a swagger...difference?

They are solidified team leaders. They were not unproven rookie QB's when they were ****y. our team does NOT need a ****y QB. Right now, we need a young, respectable QB that can be respected by the other players to lead us.

Back
Top Bottom