Big O on QAM just said... | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Big O on QAM just said...

Cool, join in on this thread and get a law lesson too, what quality, what quantity...really folks, just chiming in....I only know second hand what Big O said, but this type or rhetoric goes on all the time just before the draft...and it's going on in other NFL cities too....look at the SD and Manning thing...this'll all be overwith on Monday and we'll be either crying or beating our chests about our draft...and for the record, I am not necessarily an Andrews backer, I'd rather see us take Smiley, as I have said on numerous posts, but I'll support RS and Andrews if he is our guy come Monday and hope my fears of his issues are unfounded...

LarryFinFan said:
Cool, join in on this thread and get a law lesson too, what quality, what quantity...really folks, just chiming in....I only know second hand what Big O said, but this type or rhetoric goes on all the time just before the draft...and it's going on in other NFL cities too....look at the SD and Manning thing...this'll all be overwith on Monday and we'll be either crying or beating our chests about our draft...and for the record, I am not necessarily an Andrews backer, I'd rather see us take Smiley, as I have said on numerous posts, but I'll support RS and Andrews if he is our guy come Monday and hope my fears of his issues are unfounded...

Finheaven...we aim to edu-ma-cate. :)

Back
Top Bottom