Big UFC PPV this weekend in HD | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Big UFC PPV this weekend in HD

MikeO

Premium Member
Club Member
Reaction score
Big UFC PPV this weekend. It will be broadcast in HD as well.

No GSP sucks though, I wanted to see his first title defense!

Rampage, Cro Cop, and Silva in action. Sounds like a Pride show! :D

I'm very interested to see what kind of fighting shape Rampage shows up in.

I'm very interested to see what kind of fighting shape Rampage shows up in.
I have no doubt that we will see the best Rampage has to offer...His last fight against Lindland on the WFA show, was a very good fight, against the #1 eighty-five pounder in the world...Most importantly though, he knows that the big money is in the Liddell rematch. If he wants to get the title shot and the HUGE payday that will come with it, he needs to really come with it...

I have no doubt that we will see the best Rampage has to offer...His last fight against Lindland on the WFA show, was a very good fight, against the #1 eighty-five pounder in the world...Most importantly though, he knows that the big money is in the Liddell rematch. If he wants to get the title shot and the HUGE payday that will come with it, he needs to really come with it...

No doubt

Just hope he doesn't pull a Heath Herring. :lol:

No doubt

Just hope he doesn't pull a Heath Herring. :lol:
Well, Herring kind of had a ****ed up deal...

When he was brought in, he was probably next in line to fight Sylvia, with a good chance of winning the title..Then news broke that Mirko was coming...Herring all of a sudden was shot back down to earth, there was no way he was going to beat Crocop for the title, so he instantly became a midcard fighter...

Rampage has a legit shot at winning the title, he knows he can beat Chuck, and the UFCs main reason for bringing him in was for that fight...

It should be a fun show to watch, but I dont really see any fight of the year candidates...It seems like the whole purpose of the show is to showcase the big name fighters..The best fight will probably be Sam Hoger Vs. Lyoto Machida, but it might not even be on TV...

it will be good to see rampage and cro cop but the card isn't that good. lots of mismatches.

it will be good to see rampage and cro cop but the card isn't that good. lots of mismatches.

i figure they want Cro Cop and Rampage to have some highlite reel material for those fans who think MMA begins and ends with the UFC product, and are feeding them some victims before their title fights in order to build them up and build interest in them.

as good as Anderson Silva is, i was shocked to see him get a title fight as soon as he did, because he had little name recognition among UFC fans at the time.

Crio Cop will dominate the UFC. Mark my words.

Looking forward to the bouts myself.

as good as Anderson Silva is, i was shocked to see him get a title fight as soon as he did, because he had little name recognition among UFC fans at the time.

but they built his SPIKE TV match with Leben as the winner is getting a title shot. They of course wanted Leben to win, but of course that didn't happen!!

Tito Ortiz scheduled to fight again already on April 21st in the UK.

but they built his SPIKE TV match with Leben as the winner is getting a title shot. They of course wanted Leben to win, but of course that didn't happen!!

i did not hear that prior to the fight. interesting. i was just glad to see "the cat smasher" get humbled by Silva.

speaking of which, i keep hearing that Lutter presents a style clash for Silva that will be difficult. do you know what kind of take down defense Silva has?

Lutter seemed very plodding, not at all quick in his fights ive seen, so i am just wondering if he has got the skills to get Silva on his back?

i did not hear that prior to the fight. interesting. i was just glad to see "the cat smasher" get humbled by Silva.

speaking of which, i keep hearing that Lutter presents a style clash for Silva that will be difficult. do you know what kind of take down defense Silva has?

Lutter seemed very plodding, not at all quick in his fights ive seen, so i am just wondering if he has got the skills to get Silva on his back?

Silva has very good takedown defense judging from some of his older fights I've seen.

Back
Top Bottom