biggest bust | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

biggest bust

Thomas was only a Dolphin out of spite for the Bills at the time. Sad day when you guys signed him.

PHINZONER said:
Fletcher is looking 10 times better in SD!! Coaching?

he still wasn't that good. The only reason he got any time was Sammy Davis got hurt.

Anyways, here are Miami's biggest busts.
All the RBs Jimmy brought in.
Ray Lucas (Why the &*%*&^ did Wanny think Lucas was any good when the only time he played QB since High School was with the Jets?)
MOst of Wanny's decisions.

FiN.in.RI said:
I hope it really pissed you off.

When he gets put on the wall of fame against you guys (you or Oakland) it won't be so bad.

I can post assured that Thurman Thomas past his prime signing with the Phins didn't nearly hurt as much as Ricky Williams abandoning his team a week before training camp.

I know it really pissed you off.

Crisis said:
When he gets put on the wall of fame against you guys (you or Oakland) it won't be so bad.

I can post assured that Thurman Thomas past his prime signing with the Phins didn't nearly hurt as much as Ricky Williams abandoning his team a week before training camp.

I know it really pissed you off.

Pissed me off? Yeah a little, for a couple of hours.. **** happens though. Wanny's gone so it evened out. :)

Whatever wall of fame your blabbing about I really could give 2 sh!ts because he didn't get you anywhere. 0-4? How does it feel to be a fan of a team who never won the big game.. I'l never know. :cool:

Eric Kumerow and John Avery. Any time you take a an MVP XFL player over randy moss, thats a problem.

I havent seen Bobby Humphrey mentioned. Didnt we trade with the Broncos to get him and then he didnt do anything in Miami.

Gotsta go Yatil with that one. Dude was drafted that high and only had wha 5 catches or somethin like dat for us. Total waste injured or not.

FSF said:
Avery, Fletcher, Lamar Smith

Man, some of you people get amnesia very very fast. Lamar Smith was NOT a bust.

Back
Top Bottom