Biggest disappointment in Dolphins history? | Page 8 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Biggest disappointment in Dolphins history?

Yeah...I mean first time that season we lost 17-13...tough but it was close...then we Win 30-27...close again but we pulled it off....but then what happened in the Championship game was just crazy...

Its like in 1994 when we were up 21-6...with Marino doing his thing...how do we not score again? ...even a FG?....as with time running out, we pretty quickly got into range for a last second shot that stoyo misses...sooo we couldnt do that earlier in the 2nd half??? ...i mean we all have seen why it happened its just frustrating.....just some kind of voodoo 😂
Yeah...I mean first time that season we lost 17-13...tough but it was close...then we Win 30-27...close again but we pulled it off....but then what happened in the Championship game was just crazy...

Its like in 1994 when we were up 21-6...with Marino doing his thing...how do we not score again? ...even a FG?....as with time running out, we pretty quickly got into range for a last second shot that stoyo misses...sooo we couldnt do that earlier in the 2nd half??? ...i mean we all have seen why it happened its just frustrating.....just some kind of voodoo 😂
STOYYYYYYYYYYYY!

Lights mysteriously went out in the Phins lockerroom in that game at halftime, Shula was pissed. Kinda makes it hard to make halftime adjustments - https://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/os-xpm-1995-11-02-9511020125-story.html
ha - that reminds me of that pitiful game in either Buffalo or New England when the refs decided it wasn't over and Wannstedt had to bring the squad out after half of the guys had already hit the showers. ****in disgraceful - actually think it was Belichick at old Foxboro.

Unbelievable that even the media still calls that play a "Hook and Ladder"

It's a HOOK and L A T E R A L.

Funny tho, when I see Hook and Ladder, over and over again...I always thinka Kramer in the Seinfeld episode where he's driving the Firetruck ladder!

Last edited:
Depends on who produces the list. PFF has seven (7) current Dolphins on its list:
  • Tyreek Hill (7)
  • Jalen Ramsay (37)
  • Tua Tagovailoa (45) *
  • Christian Wilkins (58) *
  • Jaelen Phillips (59) *
  • Jaylen Waddle (66) *
  • Conner Williams (98)
NOTE: Chris Grier drafted 6% the players on the top 101 list, and all were selected in the first round. In addition to the four (*) listed above, he also drafted Laramy Tunsil and Minkah Fitzpatrick.

www.pff.com

The PFF 101: Highlighting the top 101 players from the 2022 NFL season | NFL News, Rankings and Statistics | PFF

PFF's Sam Monson ranks the top 101 NFL players of the 2022 NFL season.
www.pff.com
www.pff.com

Last
Always bringing the stats!!!!

Though I must agree that one hurt a lot, and might be my 3rd biggest disappointment, the loss in the SB against the Redskins (2), and Dan miss winning his 1st SB in only his 2nd year (1) where he had the best single season of any QB does hurt more.
Never drink Pepsi - always drink Coke!

I think the lowest point for me was watching the dismal 62-7 loss to Jax in the playoffs followed by Jimmy Johnson quitting.
I remember that one too well. Lived in an apartment in Edmonton with my wife (newlyweds). I was so excited, the first game I would be watching in our apartment, our place. It was a two bedroom place. One had our computer and at about 50-7 I kept the game on but listened . cringing from that room, trying to get my brain on something more positive. Hate that that game was I believe Marino's last?

Back
Top Bottom