Bill Cowher just said now : I do not plan on coaching next year. | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Bill Cowher just said now : I do not plan on coaching next year.

Heard it myself.......He seemed pretty sure of his statement. He even said he would say it again in december for those who don’t believe it!! Damn It

of course thats what he's gonna say now...no sweat...much ado about nothing...classic media speak

what else is he going to say it's october not january plus the key word is plan!.

Nothing from anyone, positive or negative can be believed at this time of the season.

Its just early November, He did what he suppose to do. Let's wait for January.

secure that top pick carrot and we'll see how quickly things change...but in the event cowher says no ever after the season move to plan b...there's other names that will be very interested

Whatever....NEXT i really don't get the big fascination with this guy!

10 million per year...yep, I will stay at CBS and talk football with retired football players.

Whatever....NEXT i really don't get the big fascination with this guy!

He is a name, that is what 90% of the people understand. Never mind the fact that Saban was a name, or Parcells was a name . . . Bill Cowher won a ring he is gonna lead the team to the promiseland.

If the Dolphins are basing their strategy on that premise . . . this organization will never get it right. I was more excited with Cowher if it included the Green Bay QB coach as the OC.

A simple way to say I be coaching next year...or what you guys expecting to say i will be In fins building just chill it will come soon after season is over

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk

Well, I do plan on coaching in the NFL next year, so that must make it true. See, people can say whatever they want. Get it?

I know Cowher would be good for the Dolphins, but man, no way he has the drive he had back in the day. Gruden is my top choice. I'll take either, but this news just makes me hopeful for the guy would really like.

Back
Top Bottom