Bill Cowher just said now : I do not plan on coaching next year. | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Bill Cowher just said now : I do not plan on coaching next year.

He is a name, that is what 90% of the people understand. Never mind the fact that Saban was a name, or Parcells was a name . . . Bill Cowher won a ring he is gonna lead the team to the promiseland.

If the Dolphins are basing their strategy on that premise . . . this organization will never get it right. I was more excited with Cowher if it included the Green Bay QB coach as the OC.

This.

Well, I do plan on coaching in the NFL next year, so that must make it true. See, people can say whatever they want. Get it?

It's just surreal how many people don't really seem to understand the concept of lying.

If Cowher is making 10 million, he'd be a damn fool to return to coaching. You can't put a price on stress and the Miami job is going to be one of the most stressful jobs in the league.

Seriously, Miami could pay 20 and I would still stay at CBS.

if you land an andrew luck and he's as advertised its not really gonna matter all that much who the head coach is as long as they don't get in the way and **** it up...if cowher doesn't want what looks like a meal ticket for the next decade then ok...on to the next candidate

i'm more worried...hell way more worried about acquiring the top pick than i am who coaches this team next year...would i like cowher as a guy who the players will always show up and play for and a motivator of men yes but if his hearts not in it...so be it

land luck and cowher gruden fisher...i'll take any of em

He's not going to coach, he is going to be the GM.

Nah, he said he doesn't plan to coach next year. He didn't say "I'm not going to coach next year." He said he's not planning on it.

Slick, Chin. Real slick.

scratch a lie,find a theif!(or in this case our next HC)

What do you think he's gonna say??? Its the middle of the season. He ain't gonna say "Well guys I'm gonna be the Dolphins next coach and this is my last yr at CBS.". He will coach next year of given the money and the all the power

cowher if he comes back is in that 5 year $40 mil range contract wise...gruden and fisher probably 5 and $30-35 mil...its pretty much the going rate for a hot head coach target

For what it is worth, Dave Hyde and Armando Salguero just said they don't expect Cowher to come to Miami.

If we believe what Cowher is saying and believe that Gruden is staying at ESPN, Miami is pretty much screwed.

For what it is worth, Dave Hyde and Armando Salguero just said they don't expect Cowher to come to Miami.

If we believe what Cowher is saying and believe that Gruden is staying at ESPN, Miami is pretty much screwed.

We're not screwed. All we can do now is hope that Ross brings in a good coach and a good personnel man.

Ugh......it means nothing. A few days ago i pretty much said verbatim what he was going to say about this situation. I dont plan to coach next year. Perfect avoidance of the question. When hes coaching next year he can simply say that plans change.

Back
Top Bottom