Bill Cowher just said now : I do not plan on coaching next year. | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Bill Cowher just said now : I do not plan on coaching next year.

I find it interesting that both Gruden and Cowher are saying they are not available next year. It would be shrewd to say so as it would drive up the price to sign them if they are posing that they are not available.

Well he may not be lying, I would take him at his word but it would be a shrewd move if he was being coy.

guys......

not everyone is a two faced liar. i believe bill cowher.

That word "plan" makes his statement not even worth giving thought to.

When he says "I will NOT coach", then that will tell you something more.

I agree this ^ says it all

bill cowher has been media hype all along.

he was the most vocal with his distaste of the harbaugh fiasco last year and said HE WOULD NEVER work for an organization that would do this kind of thing and certainly wouldnt go after a coaches job when he is still in place.

ross hurt his reputation BADLY when he did that and as i have said a million and 32 times on this board, COWHER ISNT COMING HERE!! HE WILL NEVER WORK FOR BOSS ROSS!!! just put 2 and 2 together and you will come to the same conclusion.

the media knows this kind of name brings big ratings and lots of readers. its HYPE!!

He is showing respect for certain coaches on the hot seat. He is removing himself from the spot light because he has said time and time again he won't talk to anyone while another coach is employed with said team.

some of you people are really f!@#ing stupid!!!!!!!!!!!!! is it not plain as day hes full of ****. he will be coaching next year. as to where well soon see.

the key word is I DO NOT PLAN ON COACHING, he did not say I AM NOT COACHING

With Luck, he will come around, and for any coach for that matter.

S4L S4L S4L S4L S4L S4L S4L S4L S4L S4L S4L S4L S4L S4L S4L S4L S4L S4L S4L S4L S4L S4L S4L S4L S4L S4L S4L S4L S4L S4L S4L S4L S4L S4L S4L S4L S4L S4L S4L S4L S4L S4L S4L S4L S4L S4L S4L S4L S4L S4L S4L S4L S4L S4L S4L S4L S4L S4L S4L S4L S4L S4L S4L S4L S4L S4L S4L S4L S4L S4L S4L S4L S4L S4L S4L S4L S4L S4L S4L S4L

Too be honest this all a damn circus to me ... I'm really tired of the Cowher shenanigans and the Merry-Go Round we call the coaching carousal ... It's not going to be very FUNNY when he turns the job down again!!! and Miami gets stuck with another damn nit-wit like Sparano, Cameron or Wanny type coach!!!!

Let's not compare Cowher's integrity with Saban's, otherwise I wouldn't want him. If he says he's not coaching, I believe it. Moving on.

Back
Top Bottom