Bill Cowher just said now : I do not plan on coaching next year. | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Bill Cowher just said now : I do not plan on coaching next year.

Sounds like a guy thats hungry and looking for a HC'g job. Its killing him to stay away from the game.

For what it is worth, Dave Hyde and Armando Salguero just said they don't expect Cowher to come to Miami.

If we believe what Cowher is saying and believe that Gruden is staying at ESPN, Miami is pretty much screwed.

Well, these guys really like their studio jobs. Going back to 16 hour workdays all over again.....too much work after their cushy lifestyle now.

We REALLY...REALLY....need that #1 pick.

He is a name, that is what 90% of the people understand. Never mind the fact that Saban was a name, or Parcells was a name . . . Bill Cowher won a ring he is gonna lead the team to the promiseland.

If the Dolphins are basing their strategy on that premise . . . this organization will never get it right. I was more excited with Cowher if it included the Green Bay QB coach as the OC.
Exactly.I love Cowher as my back up plan,but just looking from the outside in,I want the offensive coordinator over there in Green Bay.And take the linebackers coach from Green Bay aswell as our defensive coordinator,cause that guy can coach him some players.

He didn't have to say anything which is what troubles me...

I'm not too preoccupied with the head coaching vacancy... guys like Rob Ryan as strong candidates that I would not mind and would jump at the chance of being a HC..

Whats the most important thing is getting the first pick with Luck.. not only does that solidify the qb for a decade it will also give us more opportunities for big name coaches

He didn't have to say anything which is what troubles me...

I'm not too preoccupied with the head coaching vacancy... guys like Rob Ryan as strong candidates that I would not mind and would jump at the chance of being a HC..

Whats the most important thing is getting the first pick with Luck.. not only does that solidify the qb for a decade it will also give us more opportunities for big name coaches

we're on the same page.

we need that #1 overall pick in the WORST WAY!

For what it is worth, Dave Hyde and Armando Salguero just said they don't expect Cowher to come to Miami.

If we believe what Cowher is saying and believe that Gruden is staying at ESPN, Miami is pretty much screwed.
So what are you saying, after Cowher and Gruden there are no other coaches who can be better than the pile of crap we have right now. The last thing we need is another coach who really doesn't want to be here. If they don't want to coach, leave them in the studio.

So what are you saying, after Cowher and Gruden there are no other coaches who can be better than the pile of crap we have right now. The last thing we need is another coach who really doesn't want to be here. If they don't want to coach, leave them in the studio.

Any chance we can steal one of Green Bays or Steelers guys?

i don't by cowher one bit still have gruden fisher oc or qb coach at the packers!

I think he had to say something. That issue was the 800 lbs. gorilla in the room. He said he doesn't plan on coaching next year. That leaves him some wiggle room after the season ends.

Its a gigantic SMOKESCREEN. Do people actually believe he is going to sit up there and say, yes I am going to coach the Dolphins next year. For one, he isn't go to do or say anything until Sparano is canned.

Back
Top Bottom