Bill fans are really ****y... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Bill fans are really ****y...

Sal Lisitano

Perennial All-Pro
Reaction score
Hey...you clowns talk like the Fins have no chance to win. Then you all talk about...how the Bills have been battle tested and have played two tough games. Then you all clame that the Fins have played no one good. As much as I hate to say this...just to remind you JILLLLS fans...we did beat the defending AFC East Champs at their house last week...the Jets!!! You clowns sound like we should just give you the win because their is no reason to play the game. You still have to consider the Jets the AFC East Champs until we all know for sure that they can't win it our are completly out of it...and their not...remember last year??? So...we just beat the AFC East Champs!!!

Well, we'll see on Sunday!!!

GO FINS!!!

Wow. You allowed Vinny Interceptaverde 300+ yards passing.
Amazing!!!!

The AFC East champs are a shell of the team that won the division last year. I am not going to say that it wasn't a good win, because it was. Any win in the AFC East is a good win. But don't tell me Buffalo's victory over the Pats was only due to the fact that Milloy shared his knowledge of the Pats D' and O' with Buffalo. They completely outplayed them in every facet of the game. It should be interesting come Sunday!

New England was a shell (shocked) of their former team too. They rolled over for you guys in that game and you know damn well the cheating was icing on the cake. Don't think that this one is going to be easy. Chances are, you're going home a loser this week.

Originally posted by inFINSible
New England was a shell (shocked) of their former team too. They rolled over for you guys in that game and you know damn well the cheating was icing on the cake. Don't think that this one is going to be easy. Chances are, you're going home a loser this week.

Cheating? Please expound.

Originally posted by TKO
Any win in the AFC East is a good win. But don't tell me Buffalo's victory over the Pats was only due to the fact that Milloy shared his knowledge of the Pats D' and O' with Buffalo. They completely outplayed them in every facet of the game.

So your team outplayed a team that is not that strong to begin with, and your team new the plays the other team were about to run.... on both sides of the ball, and this has nothing to do with the final score? I guess if you handed us the Jills playbook we could "completely outplay" your team as well. The Jill fans dont want accept the fact that you are not as good as the first two games score might suggest. If you are a Jills fan and dont think that you would not have won the first game without Milloy's help then your just blind.

Your team will not handle us the way you handled your first two teams. Wake up and be realistic. The game will be a tough game for both teams but we are at home so we should win. Don't take the Fins lightly we will come around and battle for the tittle. The Jills still have alot to prove. The fins don't have anything to prove until December. Just remember this.... no team has gone undefeated since 72 and we all know the team that pulled that great feat off, so you will lose and I think Sunday night will be the first loss for your team.:D

Originally posted by Sal Lisitano
Hey...you clowns talk like the Fins have no chance to win. Then you all talk about...how the Bills have been battle tested and have played two tough games. Then you all clame that the Fins have played no one good. As much as I hate to say this...just to remind you JILLLLS fans...we did beat the defending AFC East Champs at their house last week...the Jets!!! You clowns sound like we should just give you the win because their is no reason to play the game. You still have to consider the Jets the AFC East Champs until we all know for sure that they can't win it our are completly out of it...and their not...remember last year??? So...we just beat the AFC East Champs!!!

Well, we'll see on Sunday!!!

GO FINS!!!

Becauseeeeee...after being a miserable team for a while now being 2-0 feels like they won the superbowl and will go unbeaten.

Let them have their place in the sun for a few days. Monday morning they will wake up with a huge hangover and wonder what hit them.

Its only fans talking trash. The game is won on the field. If they think it will be a cakewalk coming into Miami on a Sunday night game they'll be in for a surprise....

Cheating as in using an unfair advantage over your opponent. Milloy should have kept his info to himself and used it anyway HE could but, when he chose to share what he knew about the pats with the rest of his new teammates, he created an unfair advantage.
That's cheating.

Who beat who is totally irrelevant, because as you all well know anything is possible on any given Sunday. Case and point: The Fish were supposed to beat the Texans, yet it was the Texans who showed up to play, the Fish did not. The Fish were also supposed to choke in New York and they pulled off a convincing win. I used the Dolphins as an example but I could use any other team (you get the picture). I really think Sunday night will be an emotional game, I think the talent levels between both teams are very equal, and I think it all comes down to emotion. Hopefully, the Fish will come out with the same enthusiasm they showed against the "Yutz". Go Dolphins!:cool:

Originally posted by WestPhish
Who beat who is totally irrelevant, because as you all well know anything is possible on any given Sunday. Case and point: The Fish were supposed to beat the Texans, yet it was the Texans who showed up to play, the Fish did not. The Fish were also supposed to choke in New York and they pulled off a convincing win. I used the Dolphins as an example but I could use any other team (you get the picture). I really think Sunday night will be an emotional game, I think the talent levels between both teams are very equal, and I think it all comes down to emotion. Hopefully, the Fish will come out with the same enthusiasm they showed against the "Yutz". Go Dolphins!:cool:

Welcome, nice first post. Well thought out and well written.

What a waste!....... bills fans will never comprehend it. :D

Cheating as in using an unfair advantage over your opponent. Milloy should have kept his info to himself and used it anyway HE could but, when he chose to share what he knew about the pats with the rest of his new teammates, he created an unfair advantage.
That's cheating.

Well, I would not consider it cheating. I would consider it stupidity on the Pats part. Once Milloy is a Bill he has a responsibility and an obligation to his new employer.

I am sure that his "insides" had some kind of effect. I don't like Brady very much and I do not think very highly of him but I can not really recall a 4 INT game by him. So, yes the Milloy pick up gave them some insides on the NE offense.

But it wasn't cheating rather than stupidity on the Pats part.

That's cheating.

:roflmao: If you say so. I don't see the Patsies crying over it. The NFl has no problem w/ it.

When you sign a contract, it is part of your job to help your team win whether it's knowledge or on the field. I just happens that the Pats let him go despite knowing the Bills still needed a safety. The Pats knew we also had the cap. It was their bad. If we were willing to sign the likes of Cota and Battles we would've signed a probowler like Milloy . Yeah, his being on the Pats was just icing on the cake.

Cheating? :roflmao: The fins shouldn't have signed Nails , Thurman and Spriggs too. Cheaters!!! :lol: BTW, Buckley better be confined when they play the Pats.

hey, justa blow right by my point with out looking, no problemo......You used inside information that the other team didn't have access to. You used it, that's wrong. Plain and simple.

None of the players you used as examples were signed three days before the game.

If you had beaten them straight up with out this info, I'd give you guys all the credit in the world. As it stands, it just throws suspiscion over the actuall quality of your win. Like it or not.

"Cheating" as you define it is an artform in the NFL. Why do you think the head coaches/coordinators cover their mouths with a clipboard when calling in the plays ? It's perfectly accceptable (and encouraged) to do so and as a matter of fact, I would say it's part of the day to day coaching/managing/scouting of any pro football team.

The only person whoo "cheated" was Belechick when he cheated his teamm out of at least two wins when Malloy was uncerimoniuosly dumped 1 week before the season started.

Back
Top Bottom