Bill fans are really ****y... | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Bill fans are really ****y...

Originally posted by Chauncey
"Cheating" as you define it is an artform in the NFL. Why do you think the head coaches/coordinators cover their mouths with a clipboard when calling in the plays ? It's perfectly accceptable (and encouraged) to do so and as a matter of fact, I would say it's part of the day to day coaching/managing/scouting of any pro football team.

The only person whoo "cheated" was Belechick when he cheated his teamm out of at least two wins when Malloy was uncerimoniuosly dumped 1 week before the season started.

"An artform and encouraged".....That's rich!!

They cover their mouthes and go to great lengths to AVOID the other team CHEATING!!! Romantacize and spin it how you want...cheating is cheating.

Originally posted by inFINSible
hey, justa blow right by my point with out looking, no problemo......You used inside information that the other team didn't have access to. You used it, that's wrong. Plain and simple.

If you had beaten them straight up with out this info, I'd give you guys all the credit in the world, as it stands, it just throws suspicion over ythe actuall quality of your win. Like it or not.

No , I see your point. If the NFl doesn't have a problem w/ it and neither does the pats, why should it be a problem? Like I said , if you think guys like Centers didn't put his 2 cents in w/ what he knows of Gilbrides schemes, or T-Buck not putting his in, go buy a clue.

It happens in the NFL. If you think the Bucs had no knowledge of the Raiders WCO in last years SB, again you need a clue. The Bucs cheated to win the sb :roflmao: It happens.

You're the only one who thinks it's cheating. :lol:

No, that's why every NFL team employs film crews to pick up on the play calls. I hope the Dolphins do too, otherwise you're saying that they can't keep up with current coaching/scouting/managing practices in the NFL.

They cover their mouthes and go to great lengths to AVOID the other team CHEATING!!! Romantacize and spin it how you want...cheating is cheating.

Yeah, the fins cheated when they hired Thurman and Nails. :rolleyes:

BTW , we also cheated when we hired Drew. :roflmao: Maybe Bellichik shouldn't fired his mouth off to his defense of what they need to do to stop Drew since BB knows how to stop Drew. :lol:

Maybe coaches of the WCO shouldn't say anything when they play another team that plays the WCO because that would be cheating. :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
Whether the NFL has a problem with it or not, whether the pats have a problem with or not...whether it happens all the time....IS NOT relative to the point that It's STILL CHEATING.

Originally posted by justafan

Yeah, the fins cheated when they hired Thurman and Nails. :rolleyes:

BTW , we also cheated when we hired Drew. :roflmao:

Are you so dense that you just keep repeating the same stupid argument, or are you going to tell me how using inside information is NOT cheating?

Whether the NFL has a problem with it or not, whether the pats have a problem with or not...whether it happens all the time....IS NOT relative to the point that It's STILL CHEATING.

In your opinion and no one else's. Like I said the fins are cheaters based on your logic, so what's the problem? :lol:

In your opinion...an opinion not shared by anyone currently employed in NFL coaching/scouting/managing.

"Cheating" (as you define it) is just another factor that needs to be taken into account on game day, much like free agency, weather, field conditions, etc.

The "problem" is, that you won't admit that it was what it was.

Bobby Shaw played in Jacksonville last year. We cheated again when we played the Jags :lol:

No, I don't agree with your definition of "cheating" so there's nothing to admit to.

Originally posted by justafan
Bobby Shaw played in Jacksonville last year. We cheated again when we played the Jags :lol:

Do you not undertsand the significant differnce between signing a Free agent over the offseason to signing one three days before you play his former team??

C'mon, stop pretending to be stupid.

Originally posted by Chauncey
No, I don't agree with your definition of "cheating" so there's nothing to admit to.

Of course you don't!

Hey, I'm a Bills fan, but I'm a little disappointed in the way some Buffalo fans here are talking. We definitely have to look at this Miami game as a VERY IMPORTANT game. This is bigger than the New England opener. MUCH BIGGER. No one even knows how big this game is. Miami did just come off a big win against the Jets, and remember that even though Vinny threw for 300+ yards, Miami always plays tough against Buffalo. Remember these things about injuries with Miami really are just rumors, because I think all of their big name players will be playing Sunday Night. That includes a solid defense they have, and have had for a while now. Even though we beat them twice last year, they were still an extremely talented team then, and they are now. Overlooking this Miami team will get our *** beat. We can't let up, for crying out loud we're only 2 games into the season. We need to be realistic and objective. Otherwise, we're going to get our asses whipped. And pardon me, but I'm not up for that.

Welcome, nice first post. Well thought out and well written.

What a waste!....... bills fans will never comprehend it. :D

Come on, don't insult Bills fan' intelligence, after all Buffalo is a mecca of culture. Those folks really know everything there to know about bars, chicken wings and snow. Take it easy on the Bills fans, and I promise not you use big words in my next post, so even the Jet fans can understand.;)

Back
Top Bottom