Bill fans are really ****y... | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Bill fans are really ****y...

Originally posted by TKO
The AFC East champs are a shell of the team that won the division last year. I am not going to say that it wasn't a good win, because it was. Any win in the AFC East is a good win. But don't tell me Buffalo's victory over the Pats was only due to the fact that Milloy shared his knowledge of the Pats D' and O' with Buffalo. They completely outplayed them in every facet of the game. It should be interesting come Sunday!

Kinda easy to do that when you KNOW WHERE THEY ARE GOING WITH THE BALL.

Originally posted by XoPhinsoX

Kinda easy to do that when you KNOW WHERE THEY ARE GOING WITH THE BALL.

Actually, they didn't present the game plan until Lawyer was released, according to Belicek. Greg W stated that Lawyer only confirmed some of the coaching staff's suspicions. So it really wasn't a "We know everything" type of situation as far as gameplanning goes.:)

Originally posted by BillsNick

Actually, they didn't present the game plan until Lawyer was released, according to Belicek. Greg W stated that Lawyer only confirmed some of the coaching staff's suspicions. So it really wasn't a "We know everything" type of situation as far as gameplanning goes.:)

That just killed the thread :D

But according to infins, that is still cheating :lol:

Originally posted by justafan

That just killed the thread :D

But according to infins, that is still cheating :lol:

hmm Baiting...? Trolling...? Pathetic.

Spin it how you want.

Originally posted by justafan

No , I see your point. If the NFl doesn't have a problem w/ it and neither does the pats, why should it be a problem? Like I said , if you think guys like Centers didn't put his 2 cents in w/ what he knows of Gilbrides schemes, or T-Buck not putting his in, go buy a clue.

It happens in the NFL. If you think the Bucs had no knowledge of the Raiders WCO in last years SB, again you need a clue. The Bucs cheated to win the sb :roflmao: It happens.

You're the only one who thinks it's cheating. :lol:

:up:

Marino1983

Originally posted by Sal Lisitano
Hey...you clowns talk like the Fins have no chance to win. Then you all talk about...how the Bills have been battle tested and have played two tough games. Then you all clame that the Fins have played no one good. As much as I hate to say this...just to remind you JILLLLS fans...we did beat the defending AFC East Champs at their house last week...the Jets!!! You clowns sound like we should just give you the win because their is no reason to play the game. You still have to consider the Jets the AFC East Champs until we all know for sure that they can't win it our are completly out of it...and their not...remember last year??? So...we just beat the AFC East Champs!!!

Well, we'll see on Sunday!!!

GO FINS!!!

Correction ... You beat half the team that were the division champs, the other half of the Jets is playing for the Redskins, oh yeah, and Pennington wasn't playing. And you reply is going to be predictable, you are going to say ... "Milloy blah blah blah ... " for when we beat the Patsies, predictable, just like Wanny and his Fish!!!

Imo, the billy goats had the cap room to sign Milloy,, that is just daily buisness in the NFL ... He has lost more than a step but can still disrupt and play the game !!

Belichick made 2 crucial errors,,, 1 - He should not have waited to the last moment to release Milloy if he knew he couldn't trade him..

2 - Belichick imo cost the Pats the opener by the way he handled the whole Milloy situation....

Marino1983

Originally posted by 13isgr81

hmm Baiting...? Trolling...? Pathetic.

Spin it how you want.

It's only bait if it catches something, other wise it's just chum---p.:lol:

Back
Top Bottom