Bill fans are really ****y... | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Bill fans are really ****y...

Originally posted by LABillzFan
I would say this even if Buffalo cut Winfield five days before the season, NE picked him up and kicked the crap out of Buffalo: we screwed up, they took advantage and we deserved to lose. It's called strategy.

I haven't been here much, so I have no idea how many Bills fans are spitting out venom, but please do not act as though Bills fans have the corner on this market. Every team has fans that flame, including Miami.

In fact, especially Miami. I've lived in various cities over the past ten years, from Raleigh to Orlando to San Jose to San Diego to LA and have met countless Miami fans who flame louder than any Bills fan I've ever met.

Please don't act like flaming fans are exclusive to Buffalo.

No, flaming fans, are practically exclusive to fans who hang on OTHER teams boards ALL THE TIME.

Most of us have no desire to go hang out and flame on a bills board and the majority of bills fans that we are exposed to are the ones that hang out HERE... ALL THE TIME.

Can you see how, that could affect the perception of "bills fans" in general?

Originally posted by inFINSible

No, flaming fans, are practically exclusive to fans who hang on OTHER teams boards ALL THE TIME.

:www:

Bringing in Milloy was strategic based on the forward-thinking nature of our GM, who had enough sense to keep some cap money in the kitty for just this kind of event.

As someone mentioned earlier, would you discount Tampa Bay's SB victory over the Raiders because Gruden told him team all of their idiosyncrasies?

Christ, man, you must've been something playing dodgeball in elementary school.

This is all just stupidity....

As 81 pointed out so well, Lawyer Milloy HAD THE ACTUAL GAMEPLAN FOR YOUR GAME with no time to make chages... that virtually NEVER HAPPENS. If are going to comepletely discount that fact then you are just another blind bills homer.

You are either suggesting that Gruden somehow had the actual RAIDER GAMEPLAN for the superbowl that took place almost a year after he went to Tampa... OR.... that's one of the stupidest analogies ever posted on this board...

Which is it?

Last edited by a moderator:
I can see where that would be annoying. Interestingly, the Bills board I hang at all the time has three knowledgable Miami fans who post all the time, and the flamers are usually unregistered, anonymous guys who have temporary names like Bledsoeasssucker etc.

We just ignore them, for the most part.

Re: Re: Re: Re: Sanity check.

Originally posted by justafan

Good mornig. :D

He has yet to quote a finfan who disagreed w/ his cheating but instead quotes me because I am a bills fan. Get it?

I haven't seen anyone that disagrees with my statement......It's all a matter of how you express your self....-81- said basically the same thing that I have been trying to get across.....you had an unfair advantage.....I just took it one step further and called it cheating....got your attention didn't it? :lol: :lol: :lol :lol:

Are you so dense that you just keep repeating the same stupid argument, or are you going to tell me how using inside information is NOT cheating?

I Milloy would have gone to the Dolphins instead, you would have been all excited about how he had insights into the teams game plan. To say that its cheating is rediculous. When any player goes to a new team he has insight on what his former team is going to do. The Patriots made a crucial error in releasing Milloy 4 days before the season.

However think about this the Patriots had 3 or 4 days to gameplan for that game without Milloy. How much time to teams currently have to plan for other teams? About the same amount of time.

Originally posted by 13isgr81

As 81 pointed out so well, Lawyer Milloy HAD THE ACTUAL GAMEPLAN FOR YOUR GAME with no time to make chages... that virtually NEVER HAPPENS. If are going to comepletely discount that fact then you are just another blind bills homer.

So, you are either suggesting that Gruden somehow had the actual RAIDER GAMEPLAN for the superbowl that took place almost a year after he went to Tampa, OR thats one of the stupidest analogies ever posted on this board...

Which is it?

I will discount the fact that Milloy feeding info helped. It wasn't a bigger factor compared to the beating of the Pats moral in the locker room and the fact that Milloy was no longer in the field, the safeties were weak and exploited because all they had left were unknowns unproven players. You also have to give credit the bills team who are vastly improved in personel alone.

If the Pats game was such a convincing win solely of Milloy info. how do you explain Jacksonville?

Originally posted by 13isgr81

So, you are either suggesting that Gruden somehow had the actual RAIDER GAMEPLAN for the superbowl that took place almost a year after he went to Tampa, OR thats one of the stupidest analogies ever posted on this board...

Which is it?

You're splitting hairs, but that's okay. I can see you argument. What I'm trying to communicate is that the Bills aren't the ones who, five days before the season starts, let Milloy go with the playbook or team knowledge. We just used it to our advantage.

If the roles were reversed I would be more pissed at my own team than I would be yelling that the other guys cheated. In fact, not even the Pats Fans I know consider it cheating. I'm not sure why so many Miami fans on this board are obsessed with it....

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Sanity check.

I haven't seen anyone that disagrees with my statement......It's all a matter of how you express your self....-81- said basically the same thing that I have been trying to get across.....you had an unfair advantage.....I just took it one step further and called it cheating....got your attention didn't it? :lol: :lol: :lol :lol:

FFib
Well, I would not consider it cheating. I would consider it stupidity on the Pats part. Once Milloy is a Bill he has a responsibility and an obligation to his new employer.
He said the same thing I said. Now why would you want a bills fans attention when almost everyone here is bitching about our presence? :D

I can see where that would be annoying. Interestingly, the Bills board I hang at all the time has three knowledgable Miami fans who post all the time, and the flamers are usually unregistered, anonymous guys who have temporary names like Bledsoeasssucker etc.

We just ignore them, for the most part.

yes, we do have a few resident bills fans that are here to just talk football ...(for the most part) and you are exactly right about the unreg and anon guys, that's where the bad names come from, for both teams, I guess.

Maybe we should rethink our shoot first, ask questions later, policy :D

Re: Re: Sanity check.

Originally posted by justafan
You wanna talk spoiled?No offense, but You were the one who started quitting on your team when you thought (let me use your analogy) you were getting a great toy for Christmas and ended up disappointed when your toy wasn't as great as you thought it was after playing w/ it once (1 game)? After playing with it a second time , you're starting to like it? What happens if your toy disappoints you after this Sunday?

justafan, if you'll go back and look at some of the post i made last week you'll see AT LEAST two posts (threads, actually) where i come COMPLETELY CLEAN in admitting that i was WRONG and that i'd jumped ship prematurely, ie behaved like a spoiled fan. moreover, in those threads i clearly express my gratitude to finheaven and the people that post here for HELPING ME see that i was wrong. to me, that is a great personal victory AND... because of this experience... i will enjoy the season whatever may come. and that's a PROMISE you can mark and call me on ANYTIME. I welcome you to. no - I hold you to that, as a member of this forum. so there! :tongue: ;) :D

more to MY point, I guess I'm just a little exhausted with all the posts from Bills fans that cross the line from friendly competitive banter to smack, disrespect and hostility.

I'd just like more of you to be a little more gracious and to handle yourselfs with a little more class. gloating is ugly and extremely annoying. and if annoying fin fans is what people are here for, well congratulations... mission accomplished. here's your lolipop.

for those fans that are cool, i say "thank you" - i sincerely wish you the best with your season.

Re: Re: Re: Sanity check.

Originally posted by -81- McMichael

justafan, if you'll go back and look at some of the post i made last week you'll see AT LEAST two posts (threads, actually) where i come COMPLETELY CLEAN in admitting that i was WRONG and that i'd jumped ship prematurely, ie behaved like a spoiled fan. moreover, in those threads i clearly express my gratitude to finheaven and the people that post here for HELPING ME see that i was wrong. to me, that is a great personal victory AND... because of this experience... i will enjoy the season whatever may come. and that's a PROMISE you can mark and call me on ANYTIME. I welcome you to. no - I hold you to that, as a member of this forum. so there! :tongue: ;) :D

more to MY point, I guess I'm just a little exhausted with all the posts from Bills fans that cross the line from friendly competitive banter to smack, disrespect and hostility.

I'd just like more of you to be a little more gracious and to handle yourselfs with a little more class. gloating is ugly and extremely annoying. and if annoying fin fans is what people are here for, well congratulations... mission accomplished. here's your lolipop.

for those fans that are cool, i say "thank you" - i sincerely wish you the best with your season.

Good for you. Not all billsfans are spoiled however like you implied.

I look forward for the rivalry to heat up again to the way it once was .

SPLITTING HAIRS? You call that splitting hairs? I show that basis for your Anology is completely unfdounded and you dismiss it by saying I'm "splittiting hairs"... You must've been a gold medalist on the special olympics debate team.

You guys are saying this type of thing is common place BUT IT IS NOT... This is a special case where a player is REALLY pissed at his old team and has the opportunity for revenge within a few days... Had they not payed until mid year, he may have cooled down and not clued the pats in...

I agree that the Pats are stupid for coldly cutting him an letting Milloy be availalble to a division rival. THEY are the ones who deserve the blame for getting trounced so bad... I hate Bellicheck, he sucks! Yea OK he got his team to the superbowl... but in Classic Mr. Magoo like fashion.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom