Bill fans are really ****y... | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Bill fans are really ****y...

We will cheat again when we play the texans. We hired Campbell and Posey :lol:

We will cheat when we play the bengals because we now have Lebeau, Krumrie and Spikes. Who cares if Marvin Lewis is the new headcoach. The people we hired have inside track of the players weaknesses that were left behind.

It's a good thing we don't play the seashawks this year. Or else. we would've had inside track on their special teams since we hired their kicker. :lol:

Cheater Cheater Cheater :D

clear.gif

Originally posted by WestPhish

and I promise not you use big words in my next post,

Yeah , those are certainly big words :roflmao: Comprende?

Okay, justa, play your game...whatever makes you feel better....You're making your self look so intelligent.

They were just talking to a Falcons player about this on the radio here in Atlanta.... and inFinsible is ABSOLUTELY CORRECT, most players WON'T do it because they consider it dishonest and just something that is looked down upon...

However, since there is no "rule" against it in the NFL, in situations like this, where there is SPITE involved, (which there rightly should be in this case) the player may do it because he feels he's been wronged so he is getting his revenge...

If anything it just shows what a frikin MORON Bellicheck is. THAT'S why he has not publicly griped about it... Because HE is responsible for putting his team in that postition by uncerimniously cutting their team captain a week before the season started.

In all this I think that the point is, whether or not you consider it cheating, it helped, I still think the Bills would've won, put probably not in such a resounding way...

To consider that Buffalo cheated vs. NE is about the single most moronic argument I've ever heard from any fan from any team.

What you consider cheating, the rest of the world considers strategic. Cheating is something that occurs OUTSIDE of the general rules of the game. Bringing in Milloy was strategic based on the forward-thinking nature of our GM, who had enough sense to keep some cap money in the kitty for just this kind of event.

As someone mentioned earlier, would you discount Tampa Bay's SB victory over the Raiders because Gruden told him team all of their idiosyncrasies?

Christ, man, you must've been something playing dodgeball in elementary school.

Sanity check.

Just a thought, ok. Please give me a chance.

Maybe the whole point about the "cheating thing" is more along the lines of this:

Bills fans have made a really big "to do" (do-do?) about whooping NE 31-0.

Is it possible that what some people are suggesting is that the win against them, the score, and the "manner" of victory is all just, maybe, slightly skewed given that Milloy WAS in on the GAME PLAN for THAT specific game against the Bills and, admittedly, the Patriots had little hope of quickly 86ing that game plan and instituting another one in such short notice?

Nevermind that players and coaches move from team to team and have "inside" information on the opponent. Please. Spare me. THIS instance is far more poignant because it involves the actual GAME PLAN for that specific contest. If you can't see that and, at least, consider the possibility that JUST MAYBE it might be a legitimate point... well... I leave it at that.

Moreover, I want to point something out about the Bills and their fans. I, personally, take nothing away from them. I give the Bills all the credit in the world for being a good team by their own right. On any given day, any team should have a real hard fight playing the Bills. And that's all the more reason why victory against them should be considered sweet.

However, why is it that so many Bills fans feel it necessary to belittle their opponents? What is your f***ing problem? If we SUCK so bad... if EVERYBODY you play SUCKS so bad and you're SO GREAT... why bother? Where's the challenge?

Look, I'm all about competitive spirit, but some of you guys (exceptions to clumpy and a few others) seem like you're only here to "act up" like spoiled little kids that got better toys for Christmas than the neighbor and are hell-bent on letting them know. My God, people... grow up.

With that said, I wish the Bills luck on Sunday... but not too much. ;)

I'm looking forward to a great contest.

Originally posted by inFINSible

Do you not undertsand the significant differnce between signing a Free agent over the offseason to signing one three days before you play his former team??

C'mon, stop pretending to be stupid.

Nobody twisted the Pats arm to let go of Milloy. They very well knew that the Bills would grab him. It's was 3 days so it's cheating compared to 6 months :lol:

3 days or a month it does not matter. It's was Bellichick mistake and no one else's. The schedule was made way before Bellichick released Milloy. Seau better not spout his mouth off when the fins play the chargers. That would be cheating in your book.

Cheating is doing something outside the confines of the rules and since there is no rule stating that a player cannot add in his 2 cents to help his team win , it's not cheating.

It's a two bladed sword, is it morally wrong to put in what they know about a particular team? That's what coaches do. A player has the moral obligation to help his team win w/in the confines of the rules.

What about signing a player that was cut by another team a few days before the season starts? Signing a player signed into the practice squad from another team during the middle of the season?

You have a weak definition of cheating Infins.

I would say this even if Buffalo cut Winfield five days before the season, NE picked him up and kicked the crap out of Buffalo: we screwed up, they took advantage and we deserved to lose. It's called strategy.

I haven't been here much, so I have no idea how many Bills fans are spitting out venom, but please do not act as though Bills fans have the corner on this market. Every team has fans that flame, including Miami.

In fact, especially Miami. I've lived in various cities over the past ten years, from Raleigh to Orlando to San Jose to San Diego to LA and have met countless Miami fans who flame louder than any Bills fan I've ever met.

Please don't act like flaming fans are exclusive to Buffalo.

Re: Sanity check.

Originally posted by -81- McMichael

Maybe the whole point about the "cheating thing" is more along the lines of this:

Is it possible that what some people are suggesting is that the win against them, the score, and the "manner" of victory is all just, maybe, slightly skewed given that Milloy WAS in on the GAME PLAN for THAT specific game against the Bills and, admittedly, the Patriots had little hope of quickly 86ing that game plan and instituting another one in such short notice?

Nevermind that players and coaches move from team to team and have "inside" information on the opponent. Please. Spare me. THIS instance is far more poignant because it involves the actual GAME PLAN for that specific contest. If you can't see that and, at least, consider the possibility that JUST MAYBE it might be a legitimate point... well... I leave it at that.

Moreover, I want to point something out about the Bills and their fans. I, personally, take nothing away from them. I give the Bills all the credit in the world for being a good team by their own right. On any given day, any team should have a real hard fight playing the Bills. And that's all the more reason why victory against them should be considered sweet.

However, why is it that so many Bills fans feel it necessary to belittle their opponents? What is your f***ing problem? If we SUCK so bad... if EVERYBODY you play SUCKS so bad and you're SO GREAT... why bother? Where's the challenge?

Look, I'm all about competitive spirit, but some of you guys (exceptions to clumpy and a few others) seem like you're only here to "act up" like spoiled little kids that got better toys for Christmas than the neighbor and are hell-bent on letting them know. My God, people... grow up.

Good post. There's no question that Milloy's information helped the Bills prepare for the game. When you look at his anger toward the Pats organization, it becomes even clearer how badly he wanted to 'stick it' to them. I will not argue that his information helped the Bills get ready. In addition to game planning for teams, you must also EXECUTE better than the other team, and this is what is being overlooked. Would we have been able to have a DT run back an INT for a 37 yard TD last year, even with a player jumping ship days before the game? Would our OLBs be able to cover screen passes for no gain or for negative yardage last year (think back to how Chad Pennington exposed our LBs last season on that ridiculous fake out near the goal line)? Absolutely not. The personnel is in place now that if they get help like they did from Milloy, then can now take advantage of it. It's not cheating to take advantage of someone's ill-timed dumb move; it's good strategy.

As for the trash talking, I know from posting here and on Bills' boards that it goes BOTH WAYS!! Bills fans do not have a monopoly on trash talking; there are just as many ignorant Pats fans, Jets fans, and, yes, Dolphins fans that talk smack about their teams, especially after a big win. I personally do not get into that stuff, because I'd rather be involved in a real discussion about pertinent topics (like now).

Re: Sanity check.

Originally posted by -81- McMichael

Infins will ignore your posts since it disagrees whith his cheating definition and you are a finfan.

Not all bills fans have belittled our opponents. I've given props to the fins.

You wanna talk spoiled?No offense, but You were the one who started quitting on your team when you thought (let me use your analogy) you were getting a great toy for Christmas and ended up disappointed when your toy wasn't as great as you thought it was after playing w/ it once (1 game)? After playing with it a second time , you're starting to like it? What happens if your toy disappoints you after this Sunday?

Re: Re: Sanity check.

Originally posted by justafan

Infins will ignore your posts since it disagrees whith his cheating definition and you are a finfan.

I haven't seen Infins ignore any posts.

Excellent post, as always, R. Rich. Sunday Night was be a great, great game....

Re: Re: Re: Sanity check.

Originally posted by zachseau13

I haven't seen Infins ignore any posts.

Good mornig. :D

He has yet to quote a finfan who disagreed w/ his cheating but instead quotes me because I am a bills fan. Get it?

Back
Top Bottom