Bill fans are really ****y... | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Bill fans are really ****y...

Originally posted by LABillzFan

. I'm not sure why so many Miami fans on this board are obsessed with it....

I started the cheating conversation.....TWO other Dolfans joined in. Out of 2000+, that's hardly "many" fans.

The fact that it has been discussed in this ONE thread is a pretty good indication it's NOT an obsession.

Originally posted by 13isgr81
SPLITTING HAIRS? You call that splitting hairs? I show that basis for your Anology is completely unfdounded and you dismiss it by saying I'm "splittiting hairs"... You must've been a gold medalist on the special olympics debate team.

I agree that the Pats are stupid for letting Milloy be availalble to a division rival. THEY are the ones who deserve the blame for getting trounced so bad...

But did Al Davis have any idea that his team would be playing the Bucs in the superbowl this year?

You guys are saying this type of thing is common place BUT IT IS NOT... This is a special case where a player is REALLY pissed at his old team and has the opportunity for revenge within a few days... Had they not payed until mid year, he may have cooled down and not clued the pats in...

I really think you're just nit-picking hear so why don't you come over here and give me a hug as I roll my mental wheelchair across the finish line.

Ummm...Rich Gannon, Jerry Rice, Tim Brown...you don't think Gruden knew what he was doing? Five picks by the Bucs, three of which went the other way for TDs? You don't think Gruden knew what he was doing? They beat the living crap out of the Raiders because...what? he was lucky? Callahan made virtually no changes to the Raiders because there was no reason to. You don't think Gruden knew what he was doing? He CREATED the Raider gameplan for crying out loud.

You really need to watch other football teams once in a while.

Re: Re: Re: Re: Sanity check.

Originally posted by justafan
Not all billsfans are spoiled however like you implied.

I look forward for the rivalry to heat up again to the way it once was .

yes, that's true, justa. very many, if not most, Bills fans are pretty cool. moreover, their input in this forum is part of what makes it so much fun. i just felt that it was high time to remind the ones who have let their heads get a little too big and their lips a little to loose to remember that we ALL have at least ONE THING in common: we are all fans - that should warrant some mutual respect... in BOTH victory and defeat.

on a side note... if for nothing else, the one thing i like most about the Bills is their uniforms. man, when you guys killed that ugly a$$ buffalo from waaaaay back when and went to the new uniforms/helmet design... WOW! especially the all dark uniforms worn on opening day. very, VERY cool looking.

finally, sunday night will be awesome, no doubt!

I really think you're just nit-picking hear so why don't you come over here and give me a hug as I roll my mental wheelchair across the finish line.

Ummm...Rich Gannon, Jerry Rice, Tim Brown...you don't think Gruden knew what he was doing? Five picks by the Bucs, three of which went the other way for TDs? You don't think Gruden knew what he was doing? They beat the living crap out of the Raiders because...what? he was lucky? Callahan made virtually no changes to the Raiders because there was no reason to. You don't think Gruden knew what he was doing? He CREATED the Raider gameplan for crying out loud.

You really need to watch other football teams once in a while.

Holy FRICK! How many times and different ways do I have to paint this f$cking picture for you....

There is a HUGE difference between knowing the abilities, tendencies, and limitations of specific players and KNOWING THE SPECIFIC GAMEPLAN FOR THE GAME.. HUGE DIFFERENCE.... Any knowledgeable person can watch enough tape to figure out tendencies abilites and limitations... No one can watch tape and say ok "I know what their specific gameplan against us will be"

Wow, someone bake a hero cookie for 13isgr :shakeno:

Originally posted by 13isgr81

Holy FRICK! How many times and different ways do I have to paint this f$cking picture for you....

There is a HUGE difference between knowing the abilities, tendencies, and limitations of specific players and KNOWING THE SPECIFIC GAMEPLAN FOR THE GAME.. HUGE DIFFERENCE.... Any knowledgeable person can watch enough tape to figure out tendencies abilites and limitations... No one can watch tape and say ok "I know what their specific gameplan against us will be"

Actually, I was just bustin' your ya-yas to see how heated you'd get.

I love watching fish fans split in half. Relax. I get your point.

Actually, I was just bustin' your ya-yas to see how heated you'd get. I love watching fish fans split in half. Relax. I get your point.

Of course you were, you're not really that stupid.

let the blowhards believe whatever they want to. talk is cheap.

Originally posted by inFINSible
Cheating as in using an unfair advantage over your opponent. Milloy should have kept his info to himself and used it anyway HE could but, when he chose to share what he knew about the pats with the rest of his new teammates, he created an unfair advantage.
That's cheating.

Sorry man, I wouldn't call that cheating. Is it cheating when Zach studies 3 hours of game film on an opponent?

Totally different thing 1227....That's not cheating because anybody on the other team is also ABLE to do that. What Milloy brought to the bills was not comparable to anything that the pats were able to gleen from the bills.

Originally posted by inFINSible
Totally different thing 1227....That's not cheating because anybody on the other team is also ABLE to do that. What Milloy brought to the bills was not comparable to anything that the pats were able to gleen from the bills.

It would have been totally different if the Dolphins signed him though right!:eek:

Good lord, this is nuts. Take a chill pill everybody. Too many people wound up way too tight.

To the point, I don't think it would have mattered if Milloy gave the Bills the entire gameplan or not. I had earmarked them to tear apart the Pats in Week 1 long ago. That was a serious revenge game for Buffalo to begin with. And with the additions Buffalo made on D, it just looked like a good bet. Milloy just threw high octane gas on an already out of control fire. And it's Belichick's fault. Dishonest or not, he had to have known this would happen. He created that situation.

I'll bet if you asked every player in that NE locker room after the game, they would all tell you that, under those circumstances, they wouldn't blame Milloy one bit for sharing that gameplan.

Last edited by a moderator:
the reason I brought up the "cheating" was because this thread is about bills fans being ****y.....It was relevant because it shows that their victory over the pats isn't with out questions....I was simply trying to show that there isn't as much reason to be ****y as they think. I didn't turn it into a big debate about what "cheating" is, that was basically the bills fans trying to change the subject and deny my original point.

Back
Top Bottom