Bill Lazor Fired | Page 19 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Bill Lazor Fired

Anyone think Lazor admitting Tannehill can't audible had anything to do with this?...
I think it had more to do with is continuous "delay" calls in bad situations and calling plays on long downs where they had zero chance of picking up a first...it got to be ridiculous... Throw the damn ball down the field. If Tannehill can't cut it...fire his ass too...but don't just slowly die every ****ing week...

Henry Hodgson ‏@nflukhank 2m2 minutes ago
Henry Hodgson Retweeted Armando Salguero
Feels like Lazor willfully ignored Campbell's desire for a balanced offense. Dolphins ran the ball 9 times vs. Jets.

Unfortunately this does nothing to help our "lack of talent" problem. We still have no line and will not be able to run the ball effectively. I assume we will commit more to the run, but I still dont expect much success from our run game. While I like our receiving core, they really are average at best. We have a great slot receiver in Landry and a solid starter in Matthews but not much else at the moment. Our receivers are getting minimal separation, and our line cannot block, so not sure how much better a result we can expect the last few weeks of the season.

Just hope Miami fans are taming their expectations for this move. If it makes it easier for everyone to blame Tannehill with Lazor now gone you will get your wish.

No one expects the team to start playing lights out b/c of this. But it's time to move on from these dopes and work towards next year. You know, Miami's mantra since 2001.

Henry Hodgson ‏@nflukhank 2m2 minutes ago
Henry Hodgson Retweeted Armando Salguero
Feels like Lazor willfully ignored Campbell's desire for a balanced offense. Dolphins ran the ball 9 times vs. Jets.

Well I feel better about Campbell if he was at least pushing for that since it was painfully obvious and I posted before why the HC wasn't speaking to Lazor to change his ways...

Greg Likens ‏@GregLikens 53s54 seconds ago
Campbell: I made a difficult decision this morning to relieve Bill Lazor of his duties. Appreciate his hard work... it was time to move on

---------- Post added at 12:19 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:18 PM ----------

Greg Likens ‏@GregLikens 29s29 seconds ago
Campbell: Offensively we've been anemic for 5 weeks now. Tried to do different things but it didn't work out

I might be wrong but I was under the impression that Lazor had full authority over the offense as stated even in his contract... can't help to think that's a big part of what's happening right now...

Greg Likens ‏@GregLikens 7s7 seconds ago
Campbell on Zac Taylor: Very bright guy. Been in QB room for 4 yrs. Have a lot of faith in him. Entire offensive staff will have input

Barry Jackson ‏@flasportsbuzz 7s8 seconds ago
Campbell says Pouncey is "day to day" and foot injury not as serious as feared.

---------- Post added at 12:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:22 PM ----------

Greg Likens ‏@GregLikens 23s23 seconds ago
Campbell:
Mike Pouncey (foot) is day-to-day. Matthews (ribs) less likely to play this week
Mosley & Mitchell (calf injuries) day-to-day

I might be wrong but I was under the impression that Lazor had full authority over the offense as stated even in his contract... can't help to think that's a big part of what's happening right now...

Why would Lazor have full authority in his contract? He worked for Philbin, right?

*Even* if he did, its 'hey, Lazor, run the ball or you are fired'.

Greg Likens ‏@GregLikens 22s22 seconds ago
Dan Campbell says he is contemplating lineup changes but won't comment at this time

---------- Post added at 12:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:23 PM ----------

sounds like what many of us thought, Bubbles was asked to change and refused to.

Why would Lazor have full authority in his contract? He worked for Philbin, right?

*Even* if he did, its 'hey, Lazor, run the ball or you are fired'.

Well that's exactly what I'm saying.... he didn't and now he's fired...

Thank you jesus you are good!! Ding dong the witch is dead!! I dont care who takes over just get all of joe philbins regime out of here! Their soft and predicable. Lets see what zack taylor can do! Kudos to campbell for firing this guy. Dan campbell is showing he has really got balls and will axe anybody that is not productive.

This board is ridiculous.....the same people cheering that Lazor got fired week 12 into the season are the same people saying he should have replaced Philbin as HC earlier this yr.....now everyone is happy he got fired, its about time people stop cheering when we remove someone until you see who the replacement is....this team has been living off of getting better by subtraction......eventually you will learn that doesn't work....its time the FO feels the pressure, they are treating us like fools, fire a guy here, cut a guy there still below average team and players....it doesn't matter who they bring in, until the FO and ownership mess is fixed we are going to continue to suck....

He didn't say Wallace was great just that he was blamed for Tannehill's play. I guess we will see if this most recent change helps him or if we need to revamp the OL and WRs again.

No. Tannehill was blamed for his play. How's he doing in Minn?

Back
Top Bottom