Bill Lazor Fired | Page 21 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Bill Lazor Fired

No. Tannehill was blamed for his play. How's he doing in Minn?

And that Teddy Bridgewater, whose deep ball was apparently so much better, was going to have a fantastic time with Wallace as his speed WR.

Wallace has 4 catches over his last 4 games and only 28 for 318 yds on the year (1 TD). He stinks.

This is great news. I don't care if Taylor is the new OC. You could literally have Madden's AI choose the plays and it would be better.

Just eliminate the designed 1 or 2 yard passes from the playbook, run more on 1st and 2nd down (or even both), and get the QB on the move, looking downfield. Done.

This :up:

Philbin put together one of the worst coaching staffs in the league. The fact that Dan Campbell, a guy who never had any head or even coordinator coaching experience and was here before Philbin, was the best choice for HC just goes to show how bad Philbin's staff was. Now we have Tannenbaum making the decisions. Will he hire a legitimate coaching staff or will we once again have a bunch of unqualified dolts like we have had for the past 16 years?

Here is the thing...who is "not trying" on offense. Where is there a lack of effort? Say what you will about Tannehill, but he is standing in there, getting his beaten up. Jarvis Landry was the toughest player on the field. The line is overmatched, but I did not see effort issues. Jay Ajayi was running through people in the 4th, but also taking shots. I loved how Parker kept trying for the end zone to finish the game.

The effort is there folks...just zero results. This is an execution and talent issue.

While I agree with you, play calling and the game plan did not set the players up to succeed.

Chip Kelly coaching tree goes up in flames.

Won't be long before Kelly goes running back to the college ball.

Lazor brought that crap over here and the trickery laster half a season before teams caught on. Now both Eagles and Fins getting blown up.

Chip Kelly can't even get his personel right in order to run his gimmick system.

Wow, I'm a little late to THIS party. Surprising this happened before the end of the year, but I think this speaks more to Dan Campbell wanting to protect his name for future head coaching gigs than anything.

This team is mega falling apart before our eyes. In a way we should be thanking the Jets for destroying our team enough to get them to fire coaches they should have fired months ago. High draft pick, here we come!

Dude , any DC can gameplan for Lazor . He has all of 5 plays.

When have you seen a Bill Lazor called game where you were like , damn he caught them off guard with his playcalling , he's attacking this weakness or that weakness ... He runs the same gameplan against every opponent . He doesn't target weaknesses .

Top dogs target your weakest link , you bring in a rookie undrafted corner ? Ok , let's see what he's got ...

Lazor ? He tries Revis ... Smh (London game )

Wallace needs a new brain . He has three things , speed , ****ty hands , **** for brains

And yet produced at a high level with a competent SB winning QB.

And yet produced at a high level with a competent SB winning QB.

He produced here too, unless you think that him having the most TDs he's ever had in a year is not producing. He just wasn't catching 60 yard bombs every play like everybody wanted to see.

Lazor sealed his fate when he sat by and watched the backup "center" bounce shotgun snaps to the QB.

---------- Post added at 01:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:01 PM ----------

He is surely taking the top off of the defense.

You do understand Norv Turner offensive concepts don't you. It has never been a vertical game. Never. If you watch MINN, they have Wallace running drags, slants, come backs and outs.

Mistake, IMO. The type of mistake a lug will make.

No question we need to run the ball more frequently. So demote Lazor and let someone else calls plays, or share play calling. Keep him on staff until the dust settles and somebody else makes the big picture decision. At this point it's a race to overreact.

Lazor has rare ability in some areas. For a decade plus we've been nothing to next to nothing in terms of rare ability.

Mistake, IMO. The type of mistake a lug will make.

No question we need to run the ball more frequently. So demote Lazor and let someone else calls plays, or share play calling. Keep him on staff until the dust settles and somebody else makes the big picture decision. At this point it's a race to overreact.

Lazor has rare ability in some areas. For a decade plus we've been nothing to next to nothing in terms of rare ability.

Being a jackass is not a rare ability

Back
Top Bottom