Bill Lazor Fired | Page 22 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Bill Lazor Fired

You do understand Norv Turner offensive concepts don't you. It has never been a vertical game. Never. If you watch MINN, they have Wallace running drags, slants, come backs and outs.

Ineffectively, given his salary.....

He is on pace for 41 catches and 463 yards.

BTW, the "taking the top off of the defense" comment was a joke aimed at that crowd that was supporting that clown last season.

I really do like Campbell so much. He's learning as fast as he can. He is in an impossible situation, but I respect that he didn't just lay down and die. He trusted Lazor. It was a mistake. He's using the power he has in the time he has it to do what's best for this team. Lazor definitely DEFINITELY deserved to be fired. If we had a stronger organization with an owner who wasn't a ****up it would be a perfect situation to support and nurture Campbell as he becomes one hell of a HC. Unfortunately, this ****ed up situation needs an established football mind to come in and clean up this mess.

What's tempering my joy at Lazor finally being held accountable is the Taylor choice as OC.. I mean I know Philbin built history's worst coaching staff but Taylor... is so unqualified. Banging Sherman's daughter gets you this far eh? I don't like anything I've seen from Zac Taylor. This all would have been much more interesting if Saunders was given the OC job.

You do understand Norv Turner offensive concepts don't you. It has never been a vertical game. Never. If you watch MINN, they have Wallace running drags, slants, come backs and outs.

Wallaces most yards on a catch is 22 yards, he has 1 catch for over 20 yards. ONE. Bridgewater has 26 over 20 and 5 over 40...so out of 31 plays over 20, wallace has contributed 1. Wallace sucks. Hes the problem. Stefan diggs has 12 catches over 20. Wallace is the problem. Just like he was here on deep balls.

We need to play the jets more often. Joe fired after that game, Lazor after this one. We remain bi-polar. happy Lazor is gone, wtf moment when Zac Taylor announced to replace him.

Where the ultimate game manager QB and OC who loves the short game in Norv Turner can't possibly have anything to do with it huh?

Wallace needs a QB like Brady, BigBen or young guys like Carr or Bortles.

You really don't know what you are talking about. Turner is all about taking shots down the field. He was the offensive coordinator of the Jimmy Johnson Cowbows who threw it deep all the time and he was in San Diego with Philip Rivers who threw it deep all the time, and even when he was with the Redskins and he had Gus Frerotte they threw it deep.
First you want to blame Tannehill for his failure to hit Wallace deep and now you are blaming Bridgewater. Maybe Wallace isn't that good and all he can do is run fast. Tannehill has had no trouble hooking up on deep throws with any of his receivers this season.

Some how if Tannehill struggles it will still be someone else's fault.

Well, if you are going to introduce a new offense in 2016, why not start now.....

Unfortunately we dont have a coach so hard to implement a new offense but hell knowing Ross, Campbell has a multi year extension for doing nothing

Just shows how much a clown show we are. This change should have been made when we fired Coyle. I cant wait until all these idiots are gone.

See that's the thing, I doubt Tannehill supporters think Lazor being gone is going to solve all this team's problems because anybody who's not a ****** could see that this team has far too many issues besides average play at the QB position.

However, this will give another bullet point for the trolls to talk about when things don't change in a week.

We now have a head coach and an oc with 8 years together of coaching experience . **** you Mr Ross.
You should have made these changesat the end of the year last year but you waste another dollphin season because you are an idiot as a football owner.
Just sell the damn team

We now have a head coach and an oc with 8 years together of coaching experience . **** you Mr Ross.
You should have made these changesat the end of the year last year but you waste another dollphin season because you are an idiot as a football owner.
Just sell the damn team

Ross is THE problem with this team. It's hard to be this inept at running an organization...

It will remain one of the biggest mysteries til my dying day how Ross managed to build and manage a billion dollar real estate company...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ha I just found this out...great news

I don't see how this team can change the way it goes about things on offense in 5 weeks though

Back
Top Bottom