Bill Lazor Fired | Page 20 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Bill Lazor Fired

Greg Likens ‏@GregLikens 26m26 minutes ago
Campbell on offensive philosophy: I want to be more balanced. Have no problem passing but we need more production overall

Greg Likens ‏@GregLikens 25m25 minutes ago
Dan Campbell said that moving forward there's a good chance they move Tannehill under center if Pouncey remains injured

Ya think...

---------- Post added at 12:55 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:54 PM ----------

Armando Salguero ‏@ArmandoSalguero 23m23 minutes ago
Despite Mike Pouncey minor foot injury, Dolphins will search for help at C. Samson Satele should probably pick up the phone.

---------- Post added at 12:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:55 PM ----------

Armando Salguero ‏@ArmandoSalguero 26m26 minutes ago
So Mike Pouncey injury not as serious as feared.

Ian Rapoport ‏@RapSheet 25m25 minutes ago
Minor foot sprain. No lisfranc RT @ArmandoSalguero: So Mike Pouncey injury not as serious as feared.

---------- Post added at 12:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:56 PM ----------

Barry Jackson ‏@flasportsbuzz 15s15 seconds ago
Jay Ajayi said Zac Taylor told players they will establish run game. Lazor didn't do that enough to Campbell's liking.

Jeff Darlington ‏@JeffDarlington 41s42 seconds ago
Biggest point resonating from Dolphins' locker room after Lazor firing: Refusal to establish running game among biggest reasons for ouster.

Lazor sealed his fate when he sat by and watched the backup "center" bounce shotgun snaps to the QB.

---------- Post added at 01:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:01 PM ----------

zero targets yesterday but I'm sure that is Bridgewater's fault and the rest of the offense is only working because of him

He is surely taking the top off of the defense.

I mean look at the play calling, ryan had almost 60 attempts, insane!

Exactly, you don't put a QB in that situation...only leads to failure...as somesay, pitch count.

Keep his total under 30 and you will get a better overall performance.

Those complaining about Taylor... Doesn't really matter whose calling plays at this point as long as they do what Campbell wants until the end of the year.

As for the firing. I don't care if you support Tanny or not Lazor's playcalling became a huge weakness. His refusal tk run... or even put Lamar Miller in the game over Damien Williams became too much

Armando Salguero ‏@ArmandoSalguero 33s34 seconds ago
Quarterback coach Zac Taylor will serve as Dolphins interim OC

---------- Post added at 09:12 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:12 AM ----------

I cannot believe Zac Taylor is going to call the plays. This is comical.

I'm a born and raised Nebraska fan and I got to watch Zac play QB. Give him a shot, dude is absolutely cerebral. If I'm wrong, I'm wrong, but Zac was super smart playing QB for Neb (the ONLY player that made the Bill Callahan era nightmare bearable.)

"I'm a born and raised Nebraska fan and I got to watch Zac play QB. Give him a shot, dude is absolutely cerebral. If I'm wrong, I'm wrong, but Zac was super smart playing QB for Neb (the ONLY player that made the Bill Callahan era nightmare bearable.)"

Thank for you for this. It's nice to see something positive about a guy we really don't know that much about and can't, as a fanbase, project what his vision and ability would be in his new position.

Who knows, maybe this kid has a vision and maybe he can work with coaches and players to maximize the ability of our roster.

Everyone seemed to want the HC, DC, and OC gone. Why are people complaining in a way? Zac Taylor as OC a joke? Who else you going to have call plays?

Lazor was just so easy to game-plan against. He came on strong, initially, when he was an unknown commodity but he just never adapted to the adaptation the opposing teams made to him.
Mentally, Lazor brought a really sharp knife to a gunfight.

I want to see an OC who can do what the Patriots do. They're unpredictable. You think they're gonna short-pass you to death and they power-run at you. You think they're gonna power-run and they dink & dunk, etc. They're 2 steps ahead. They show you something and they know how you're going to react to that; then they exploit your reaction to what they had previously done. I want an OC who can allow himself and his team adapt in real-time. In order to do this, you have to have plays in place to be that flexible.

This board is ridiculous.....the same people cheering that Lazor got fired week 12 into the season are the same people saying he should have replaced Philbin as HC earlier this yr.....now everyone is happy he got fired, its about time people stop cheering when we remove someone until you see who the replacement is....this team has been living off of getting better by subtraction......eventually you will learn that doesn't work....its time the FO feels the pressure, they are treating us like fools, fire a guy here, cut a guy there still below average team and players....it doesn't matter who they bring in, until the FO and ownership mess is fixed we are going to continue to suck....

Unless you can prove this you're not being fair to the board.

Jesus, will all you people on the ledge just shut up and jump already.

Back
Top Bottom