Bill Lazor, was Philbin holding him back? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Bill Lazor, was Philbin holding him back?

ButchFragrance

Active Roster
Reaction score
Called a great game today. I like to believe there was a reason we kept him. Wasnt long ago he was the hottest name on the market.

Was Philbin holding him back, or did Campbell need to step in and challenge him on some things? That's really the question. Because there was unquestionably a difference in offensive philosophy and play-calling today.

Saunders probably helped. Since when has Lazor run under the center plays. That has outside influence written on it

I think someone told Lazor to run the ball and quit those god awful bubble screens. If we are going to praise someone for the play calling today, I have a feeling we need to tip our hats to Al Saunders. I fully believe Lazor still has no business being an OC.

Lazor definitely called a better game today. Didnt see many if any wr screens. Running the ball also helps in pass protection. When they know youre passing every play they caan just tee off on the qb. We need the balanced attack.

I know that the combination of Saunders and Lazor with direction from Campbell about how he wants it to be worked well this week. Everything else is speculation.

Ya Philbin was holding everyone back. He's also responsible for the income gap, the federal debt, and years of unrest in the middle East.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

We actually lined up in an I formation at one point and I was stunned. I actually had to stop and rewind the DVR just to make sure I was seeing what I was seeing. It even happened a second time later in the game. Be still my beating heart.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy Tab S 10.5 using Tapatalk

I think Lazor and Philbin agreed on a lot of things the rest of the population disagreed with...

I love the play action pass plays from under center. I want to see way more of this. It has been one of Tannehill's greatest strengths since he came into the league. Whoever is responsible for this deserves the most credit for the improvement on offense. I really have a lot of optimism about the offense, but the defense is another story.

Back
Top Bottom