Bill Parcells at Hurricanes' Practice 12.23.2009 | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Bill Parcells at Hurricanes' Practice 12.23.2009

despite UM's recent winning woes...miami still puts out top NFL prospects...Not just UM..but the whole state of florida...its...florida...california...texas..

Man I hope Bill Parcells makes his way up to the trailer capital of the world soon. Maybe we can draft the next Reggie Nelson. We could also use a solid QB backup. Maybe Rex Grossman is available. I thought for sure Danny Wuerffel would be a home run in this league. Perhaps we can build some depth on the offensive line with Kenyatta Walker. It's no secret that we need that #1 receiver. Let's get Jabar Gaffney a contract NOW.

Reggie Nelson > Ed Reed
Jabar Gaffney > Andre Johnson
Danny Wuerffel > Vinny Testaverde
Kenyatta Walker > Vernon Carey

Parcells needs to stay out of Greentree.

Does Parcell's infatuation with Jimmy Graham mean that we're letting Fasano walk after the season? While he isn't a great receiver, Fasano is one of the best blockers at TE in the league. I'd love to see him paired with Graham like how we had Fasano and David Martin working together in 2008.

Ugh. Jimmy Graham? He's entirely a pass catcher which even his pass catching comes into question. He has a LOT to prove to become an NFL TE, one being making tough catches under pressure. I've said it before and I'll say it again, he single handedly lost the VT game for use with those drops. Sure, it was his first big game so I can understand those jitters, but what does Parcells say about young players not biting when they're young???

Shoot, for all we know it could be Sam Shields. With some decent coaching he good be a usable dime back. He's got 4.3 speed, he just needs some decent coaching imho. If nothing else he could play special teams for us.

Ugh. Jimmy Graham? He's entirely a pass catcher which even his pass catching comes into question. He has a LOT to prove to become an NFL TE, one being making tough catches under pressure. I've said it before and I'll say it again, he single handedly lost the VT game for use with those drops. Sure, it was his first big game so I can understand those jitters, but what does Parcells say about young players not biting when they're young???

Shoot, for all we know it could be Sam Shields. With some decent coaching he good be a usable dime back. He's got 4.3 speed, he just needs some decent coaching imho. If nothing else he could play special teams for us.

Parcells specifically asked questions to coaches after practice about Jimmy Graham only. Trust me.

And Graham didn't single-handedly lose that game for us. We were outmatched physically. They hit us in the mouth and we didn't fight back. Graham making those catches MAYBE keeps it close but we weren't going to win that game. Too many mistakes.

If we can get Graham in the fifth, I wouldn't be heart broken but he still has a lot to prove. He would have to work on his blocking a TON to contribute in this offense. I'll admit he *could* be a sleeper since he is so raw. If only we knew that Ireland/Parcells thought of him, I guess we'll find out.

If we can get Graham in the fifth, I wouldn't be heart broken but he still has a lot to prove. He would have to work on his blocking a TON to contribute in this offense. I'll admit he *could* be a sleeper since he is so raw. If only we knew that Ireland/Parcells thought of him, I guess we'll find out.

This I don't know. All I know is that he asked several questions and I could probably find out some of those questions if I pressed hard enough. He's obviously interested and intrigued. How could you not be with a guy like that? And I've stood by a fourth round selection of Graham since the Clemson game. In the fourth it's a low risk high reward move.

Hankerson kinda fell off towards the end of the season. But the baseball drills he worked on during the off season with Mark Duper really gave him a chance to put himself in the league. He put in a ton of work over the summer with Mark Duper. He couldn't catch **** last season and this season he caught everything thrown his way. You even seen a couple of one handed grabs that were just incredible.

I'll have to check YouTube for some Hankerson videos. I heard some of his drills with Duper were floating around there.

Does Parcell's infatuation with Jimmy Graham mean that we're letting Fasano walk after the season? While he isn't a great receiver, Fasano is one of the best blockers at TE in the league. I'd love to see him paired with Graham like how we had Fasano and David Martin working together in 2008.

No, it probably spells the end for Joey Haynos.

I'd like to see the day when our O-Line can actually do their job without depending on so many 2-TE sets for blocking.

Man I hope Bill Parcells makes his way up to the trailer capital of the world soon. Maybe we can draft the next Reggie Nelson. We could also use a solid QB backup. Maybe Rex Grossman is available. I thought for sure Danny Wuerffel would be a home run in this league. Perhaps we can build some depth on the offensive line with Kenyatta Walker. It's no secret that we need that #1 receiver. Let's get Jabar Gaffney a contract NOW.

Reggie Nelson > Ed Reed
Jabar Gaffney > Andre Johnson
Danny Wuerffel > Vinny Testaverde
Kenyatta Walker > Vernon Carey

Parcells needs to stay out of Greentree.

testaverde? cmon

testaverde? cmon

He enjoyed a very long career in the league. Much longer than that bum Danny Wuerffel. I'm not saying Vinny was great but he was a pretty good QB.

Point is, someone wants to try and say Parcells needs to stay out of Greentree and go scout Florida players...yeah, ok.

Percy Harvin.

Go ahead, someone take the bait on Percy Harvin and the 1% rule.

:lol:

Back
Top Bottom