Bills Classless Again | Page 14 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Bills Classless Again

The 2 point conversion was to make it a 3 score game.

1 minute left, Buffalo is up. Miami returns the kickoff for a TD. Highly unlikely? Sure! Possible? Absolutely! Miami then converts on their 2nd two point conversion of the day.

Onside kick coming up with 50 seconds left.

Would you rather be up by 8 or 9?

I don't have a problem with Buffalo scoring late to ice the game. That's what aggressive, want-to-win teams do. Miami had the chance to stop it...and they didn't. We've seen teams come back from 2 scores down with less than a minute on the clock before (how about the Tebow game...well, it was 1:15...still).

3 scores is a virtual lock, 2 isn't. Hats off to Buffalo.

If Allen had taken the exact same (clean) hit that AJ Epenesa put on Tagovailoa, he wouldn't have missed a single play, much less several games. Allen will carry the entire game on his shoulders, if need be, and he has consistently held himself accountable on, and off the field, and he always has his teammates' backs. He is anything but whiney, or childish. Now, some of you Dolphins fans, on the other hand...

never said allen couldnt take a hit. he was acting like a whiney little bitch during the first half when things werent going his way. Culpepper was a stud til he lost his mobility and i would say he hardly ever showed signs of being fragile til pop in the knee

Name one play, in any game in Allen's career, where he has complained about a clean hit. It just does not happen.

If he gets fouled, he'll want a flag, sure. That is the competitive nature of the game. But, he puts his body on the line every game in ways that Tua can only dream about. Calling Josh Allen "whiny" is a joke.
Ok Buffalo Bill, the guy is whiny and worse than Brady if possible, don't have to go to far back just re-watch the game and specifically any time he ran, especially late in the game, always complaining. Wants to act like a RB but then gets touched and freaks out like a little bitch. Now back to your bills forum joker.

One thing I surprisingly haven't seen mentioned is how classless the Bills organization has become.

Leading 20-11, is there any other team that would go for a touchdown with roughly a minute remaining? The game was decided. Simply take the knee and the win.

This is the same Buffalo team that ran up the score in last year's season finale against the Dolphins.

At least the Marv Levy Bills were a classy team. The current version is not.
Yes, all of them. Winner's don't take their foot off the gas. That's also a good way to get hurt.

Just last year the Bills lost a game on a last second Hail Mary. A game that they all would have bet their houses on to win after the Allen to Diggs VERY late TD vs the Cardinals.

Better to try and ice it and leave absolutely zero doubt on the outcome.

Ok Buffalo Bill, the guy is whiny and worse than Brady if possible, don't have to go to far back just re-watch the game and specifically any time he ran, especially late in the game, always complaining. Wants to act like a RB but then gets touched and freaks out like a little bitch. Now back to your bills forum joker.
This is literally a lie.

Maybe someone made the point before me, wont read 14 pages on this... Not complaining at all on this, I agree with the sentiment that if you dont like it stop them... That being said, the playing time at that point is the same as the pre-season, it looks nice and funny when it works, but at some point, playing that game will get one your key player hurt, and then you'll have to face the consequences of doing **** that wasnt necessary and ended up costing you a season.

I dont care that the Bills did this, a L is a L no matter what the score is... But as a Fins fan, I'd hope that once any given game becomes pre-season playing time, once you can put your knee down, just do it for the sake of the players health and the games you have remaining on your schedule.

Maybe someone made the point before me, wont read 14 pages on this... Not complaining at all on this, I agree with the sentiment that if you dont like it stop them... That being said, the playing time at that point is the same as the pre-season, it looks nice and funny when it works, but at some point, playing that game will get one your key player hurt, and then you'll have to face the consequences of doing **** that wasnt necessary and ended up costing you a season.

I dont care that the Bills did this, a L is a L no matter what the score is... But as a Fins fan, I'd hope that once any given game becomes pre-season playing time, once you can put your knee down, just do it for the sake of the players health and the games you have remaining on your schedule.

Can you imagine if Allen was injured in that unnecessary 2 point attempt ?

Can you imagine if Allen was injured in that unnecessary 2 point attempt ?
Thats my point, TBH, Im not really mad that they're doing this because its a mistake on their end... Its not the kind of mistake that makes you pay every single time, but when it makes you pay, its usually a big loss.

If Allen had taken the exact same (clean) hit that AJ Epenesa put on Tagovailoa, he wouldn't have missed a single play, much less several games. Allen will carry the entire game on his shoulders, if need be, and he has consistently held himself accountable on, and off the field, and he always has his teammates' backs. He is anything but whiney, or childish.
That's just pure speculation, though. No way to know if Allen doesn't get hurt on the same type of play.

Although, I certainly agree that Allen is built to withstand a hit better than Tua. But Allen also runs more, which means more opportunities for the opponent to hit him.

That's the point that a lot of people are making. Why risk your QB on a meaningless play?

Last edited:
It's really so simple. It was third down with 1:16 remaining, and Bills up by 9. No team in the NFL takes a knee at that moment. You go for an easy passing play, and throw the ball away if nothing is there. If you don't score, you kick a field goal to make it a two TD game, and the Dolphins get the ball back with very little time left on the clock. At that point, the Dolphins go for the whole Hail Mary, then onside kick thing.

But, it didn't work out that way. On third down, the Dolphins gave Allen an easy run in for a TD. The two point conversion would have made it a three-score game, and it's over. Smart football.

Classlessness? Y'all need to quit whining.

No team in the NFL takes a knee on third down with 1:16 remaining in a two score game.

Back
Top Bottom