Bills fans are so delusional. | Page 19 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Bills fans are so delusional.

Take good look at the bad guy!!

You may never see a bad guy like this again!!

Well you will twice a year, for the next 10 years or so.

So pleasure yourself away big guy!!
1605304487077.png

This is the poster on your locker everything is making more sense now - continue... ...
Ahhh!! You must be inside the house, sitting comfortably near a warm fire!!

Everything makes sense to you now,, Your brain has started to thaw my friend!

I’ve said it before, I’ll say it again. Josh Allen is nothing special. Whenever he faces a defense with a pulse, the accuracy and decision making declines. See the 4 weeks prior to this past week. That’s Josh Allen. Don’t be fooled.

He’s definitely improved, but still nowhere near great.

That said, he’ll play well against MIA again. The Dolphins always suck against mobile QB’s. They’ve made Allen look like an elite player every time they’ve faced him. But against the likes of BAL, TEN, KC, NE, etc. the dude is far from a difference maker.

He's gay? (Not that there's anything wrong with that!)
Wiw!! Took you a whole how many hours to come back with that!!

I think you been hanging around the high school creeper on this board too much.

That was a really freshman response brotha!

I’ve said it before, I’ll say it again. Josh Allen is nothing special. Whenever he faces a defense with a pulse, the accuracy and decision making declines. See the 4 weeks prior to this past week. That’s Josh Allen. Don’t be fooled.

That said, he’ll play well against MIA again. The Dolphins always suck against mobile QB’s. They’ve made

That said, he’ll play well against MIA again. The Dolphins always suck against mobile QB’s. They’ve made Allen look like an elite player every time they’ve faced him. But against the likes of BAL, TEN, KC, NE, etc. the dude is far from a difference maker.
Yeah cuz Tenesee and New England are eliye!! Lol...Do you even watch football.

I can't wait till you play the Hawks... oh wait you did, how'd that turn out for ya??

Wiw!! Took you a whole how many hours to come back with that!!

I think you been hanging around the high school creeper on this board too much.

That was a really freshman response brotha!
What's funny is this blinded by love Allen fan thinks he's his posts are
coming across as anything other than pathetic

Dude, it is time to let the mullet go, shave for once and shower at least once a day.

Judas Priest is never going to be a band again. Camaro's were cool and have made a comeback, but mullets are dead forever.

I hate to break it to you bud! Park the 77 in the garage. It'll be a collectors item if you stop driving it.

Enjoy the Dolphins games with a glass of Metamucil, eat you diner at 4 like the rest of your comrads and enjoy life in the Sunshine.

Yeah cuz Tenesee and New England are eliye!! Lol...Do you even watch football.

I can't wait till you play the Hawks... oh wait you did, how'd that turn out for ya??

We almost beat them with a roster full of young rookies, and new players, a QB that can be inconsistent, and one of our best defensive players out.

Face it the team the Seahawks, Patriots, and especially your team beat...Is a far better, more consistent, and talented team.

We will see you guys in Buffalo when the AFC east is decided.

Back
Top Bottom