Bills fans are so delusional. | Page 20 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Bills fans are so delusional.

What's funny is this blinded by love Allen fan thinks he's his posts are
coming across as anything other than pathetic
This too shall pass like a bad bologna sandwich in the night - as soon as Kyler rips off 450 all purpose yards against the Jills we shall see if Allen can keep up - then the deluded will disappear yet again

I’ve said it before, I’ll say it again. Josh Allen is nothing special. Whenever he faces a defense with a pulse, the accuracy and decision making declines. See the 4 weeks prior to this past week. That’s Josh Allen. Don’t be fooled.

He’s definitely improved, but still nowhere near great.

That said, he’ll play well against MIA again. The Dolphins always suck against mobile QB’s. They’ve made Allen look like an elite player every time they’ve faced him. But against the likes of BAL, TEN, KC, NE, etc. the dude is far from a difference maker.
People do confuse improvement with great

Cam was talked about in the MVP convo his first weeks too

Ahhh!! You must be inside the house, sitting comfortably near a warm fire!!

Everything makes sense to you now,, Your brain has started to thaw my friend!
Will you be back when the Allen falls off as he often does when he faces competition? I think you will slink back to your Mafia

Literally 5 pages of opinions, and not one person can be non-biased. Saying Tua has terrible arm strength ?.

There was literally an entire thread dedicate to Tua's "terrible arm strength" here after his first game.

There is stupid everywhere

Ryan Leaf was a stud in College, so was many qbs, but they came to the pros and stunk up the joint.

Let's not assume until he's finished a season. If he continues to win games and put up respectable stats, then I will worry about him.

Being a game manager, or captain check down isn't going to make me stress him or the Dolphins bro!
There been many of Alabama star players come through the NFL and suck.
Dude the ignorance must be bliss!

Allen is top two in least check down throws this season go look up the stat!

This thread got toxic but hey, at least know what the heck your talking about!

Based on that play right there!
Josh Allen is mr crumble!
Haha, your response is a joke. You couldn’t wait to respond. This didn’t age to well now did it. And anyway when he threw that pick the defender made a great play on the ball. I love when trolls school themselves

Haha, your response is a joke. You couldn’t wait to respond. This didn’t age to well now did it. And anyway when he threw that pick the defender made a great play on the ball. I love when trolls school themselves
Didnt turn out too bad did it?

Looks like Miami fans may get their wish. Week 17 might be for the division. I still like the Bills odds given Allen's track history against the fish. But i got to admit, good things are happening down in Miami. Tua doesn't have to do it all which is good because he's not their yet.

As for the Bills. WHAT A GAME. It was funny because I was more nervous about the upcoming haily mary then I have ever been my entire football watching life. Turns out I had good reason to be so.

Allen had his worst game of the year but at the end of the day you got to look at that game as just another reason why I love Allen so much and why the future is bright for years to come. The kid just has it. Plays like poop most the game but you look up and you're only down 3 with a chance to win. And that's exactly what he does. Until, well yeah you know miracles do come true.

Looks like Miami fans may get their wish. Week 17 might be for the division. I still like the Bills odds given Allen's track history against the fish. But i got to admit, good things are happening down in Miami. Tua doesn't have to do it all which is good because he's not their yet.

As for the Bills. WHAT A GAME. It was funny because I was more nervous about the upcoming haily mary then I have ever been my entire football watching life. Turns out I had good reason to be so.

Allen had his worst game of the year but at the end of the day you got to look at that game as just another reason why I love Allen so much and why the future is bright for years to come. The kid just has it. Plays like poop most the game but you look up and you're only down 3 with a chance to win. And that's exactly what he does. Until, well yeah you know miracles do come true.
You spelled their wrong it is there

Back
Top Bottom