Bills fans are so delusional. | Page 22 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Bills fans are so delusional.

bills fans will cry all week about that hail mary but they benefited from just as fluky a play with fitzgerald literally kicking the football in the air from the ground for a bills pick. Allen threw 2 bad picks late that game but i thought KK called a pretty bad game at the end and the bills should never of been in position to take the lead at the end

Last edited:
Most of the Bill's fans in my area believe the division will be decided in week 17. I think it will too.
I'm a little worried that Miami will go into that matchup 1 game backin the standings and the Bills will be undefeated in the AFC east at that point so they would win the division even if Miami beats them. However, if that is the case I expect the Bills to rest players week 17 and that would help Miami in the wildcard chase.

Last edited:
Brian Flores is a better coach than McDermott and Tua is a better QB than Allen and the inevitable reality of that is burning their soul.
I agree with you but I feel the talent around Josh Allen is better than the talent the Dolphins currently have around Tua. The only thing the Bills lack on that offense is a solid TE...which they could get in next years draft.

I agree with you but I feel the talent around Josh Allen is better than the talent the Dolphins currently have around Tua. The only thing the Bills lack on that offense is a solid TE...which they could get in next years draft.

I don't think it matters because the problem in Buffalo is going to be wasting too much time trying to make Josh Allen happen. The whole situation reminds me of what we just went through with Tannehill.

Look.....I’ve been a Dolphins fan since ‘72. I like to think I’m realistic on this. The Dolphins are playing very good football in all 3 phases. Tua looks great for a rookie. The future is blindingly bright. BUT.... I think Buffalo is a little bit better than us this year. So, if I was a betting man....Go with Buffalo to win the division this year. Now in ‘21? Sorry Buffalo, but your stay on top of the AFC East is going to be VERY short. The Dolphins are going to be VERY dangerous from ‘21 on.

Look.....I’ve been a Dolphins fan since ‘72. I like to think I’m realistic on this. The Dolphins are playing very good football in all 3 phases. Tua looks great for a rookie. The future is blindingly bright. BUT.... I think Buffalo is a little bit better than us this year. So, if I was a betting man....Go with Buffalo to win the division this year. Now in ‘21? Sorry Buffalo, but your stay on top of the AFC East is going to be VERY short. The Dolphins are going to be VERY dangerous from ‘21 on.
I think Buffalo is better but we could catch up just because of our weaker schedule.

Will just mean that much more to beat them as a wild card ... beat them in Nov. ... then beat them again in the playoffs .... that should about do it

Back
Top Bottom