Bills fans are so delusional. | Page 24 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Bills fans are so delusional.

Splitting hairs here???? When I said “big time” I mean big time for us Fins fans. That their loss meant a lot for our Fins in the standings and for us fans that we have hope we can keep pace with the Bills. How’d you take that any different????
View attachment 58655

I took it you were saying the Bills lost big time, meaning blown out or completely outplayed (akin to when a kid says "We kicked their butts" after his/her Little League team wins a game 20-19 with 15 of the 20 runs walked in). I am sorry I misunderstood. Yes, the Bills loss was huge for Miami.

125189191_4235672469783259_8109562110852041756_o.jpg

I'm a little worried that Miami will go into that matchup 1 game backin the standings and the Bills will be undefeated in the AFC at that point so they would win the division even if Miami beats them. However, if that is the case I expect the Bills to rest players week 17 and that would help Miami in the wildcard chase.
Don't worry. It won't happen. Bills is not that good.

Look.....I’ve been a Dolphins fan since ‘72. I like to think I’m realistic on this. The Dolphins are playing very good football in all 3 phases. Tua looks great for a rookie. The future is blindingly bright. BUT.... I think Buffalo is a little bit better than us this year. So, if I was a betting man....Go with Buffalo to win the division this year. Now in ‘21? Sorry Buffalo, but your stay on top of the AFC East is going to be VERY short. The Dolphins are going to be VERY dangerous from ‘21 on.
I follow dolphins since Bob Griese as well. You did not take into account of coaching. Unlike nba, coaching matters in nfl. Just look at us from Shula to Flo.

Their not entirely wrong. Tua has had 3 starts and 2 1 yard TD drives. That’s like unheard of. Miami has definitely had some good fortune, granted it’s from plays they made on special teams and defense. The cardinals game was only game the offense was really tested and we delivered. Gonna be fun to watch down the stretch, and Bills better capitalize this season because Miami is just getting started

It makes no difference to me what they say or what the media says. Only matters what the team does out on the field.
Exactly. Keep the Buffalo verbiage off this site. No one cares what they think

I'm not gonna throw shade on a staff that's taken Buffalo to the playoffs.

Not throwing shade on them at all, but consider this coaching staff had the least talented team in football last year, yet by the 2nd half, they were comptitive to the point they won 5 games, including winning games at Indy, Philly, and NE.

This year gets what seems like a 40 to 50% new starting roster, lose one of their best defensive pksyers early, keeps team playing hard and keeping every game close, until Jones returns, the line starts to gel, front 7 start to make QBs and RBs uncomfortable, and their future star QB proves to be ready...A few weeks later, Miami is 6-3, is proving to have one of the most aggressive and hard to score on Defenses in the NFL.

Miami very well could be going to the playoffs and possibly further in their 1st true rebuilding year...That is insanely good coaching. Not saying so much the Bills Coaching is bad, as I am saying the Dolphins Coaching could be that good....Hopefully

200-1.gif

Back
Top Bottom