Bills fans are so delusional. | Page 23 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Bills fans are so delusional.

Ok I read that ithread it was super entertaining, thanks for posting.

I live in KC so its the Holy Land that Mahomes built up here and rightfully so, hes amazing but after watching the game yesterday with a pack of Chiefs fans, I have an interesting take away from what they are feeling..... the Chiefs fans DO NOT want to play us in the playoffs and they are also not at all excited about having to play us in 4 weeks. Of course they all think the Chiefs will still win but they are somewhat worried and if it were a playoff game they would be wearing their brown pants for that game.

I think Buffalo is better but we could catch up just because of our weaker schedule.
I don't see our schedule as being that much weaker, if at all.

Buffalo gets Pittsburgh, but we have KC. They have a roadie at NE. We get them at home. We play LV.

Where's the big discrepancy?

Last edited:

I live in KC so its the Holy Land that Mahomes built up here and rightfully so, hes amazing but after watching the game yesterday with a pack of Chiefs fans, I have an interesting take away from what they are feeling..... the Chiefs fans DO NOT want to play us in the playoffs and they are also not at all excited about having to play us in 4 weeks. Of course they all think the Chiefs will still win but they are somewhat worried and if it were a playoff game they would be wearing their brown pants for that game.
i don't even own brown pants

Nobody wants to play us because we friggn hit QBs.. it's beautiful..

My homies up in Johnson County haven't been quiet since Tua has been starter.

Add mi familia in the mix, and no way do they believe Miami is in the same league. Let's just say, they HAVE A MAHOMES, KELCE AND HUNT.....and Miami doesn't.

It took them decades to get their SB. I don't think they are going into the fetal position because Miami just best a 2 win team.

Back
Top Bottom