Bills fans are so delusional. | Page 21 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Bills fans are so delusional.

Fins win 5 in a row and just 1/2 game out of first. Are the Bills fans worried :shrug:

giphy.gif

Possibly

:lol:

1605533673714.png

HAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHA

Well, it turned out perfect. That TD Allen threw justified my statement and they still lose big time. Awesome day
Uh, the Bills didn't lose "big time". They lost on a hail Mary (I would even say "lucky" play since White and Poyer both had the ball go through their hands). Ironically, If Hyde hadn't been behind the ball to slightly nudge it forward, it may have gone through Hopkins' hands too.

Uh, the Bills didn't lose "big time". They lost on a hail Mary (I would even say "lucky" play since White and Poyer both had the ball go through their hands). Ironically, If Hyde hadn't been behind the ball to slightly nudge it forward, it may have gone through Hopkins' hands too.
Splitting hairs here???? When I said “big time” I mean big time for us Fins fans. That their loss meant a lot for our Fins in the standings and for us fans that we have hope we can keep pace with the Bills. How’d you take that any different????
A865CCB7-83EE-4273-9710-D199E6D6E26D.jpeg

Looks like Miami fans may get their wish. Week 17 might be for the division. I still like the Bills odds given Allen's track history against the fish. But i got to admit, good things are happening down in Miami. Tua doesn't have to do it all which is good because he's not their yet.

As for the Bills. WHAT A GAME. It was funny because I was more nervous about the upcoming haily mary then I have ever been my entire football watching life. Turns out I had good reason to be so.

Allen had his worst game of the year but at the end of the day you got to look at that game as just another reason why I love Allen so much and why the future is bright for years to come. The kid just has it. Plays like poop most the game but you look up and you're only down 3 with a chance to win. And that's exactly what he does. Until, well yeah you know miracles do come true.
As a Dolphins fan I would implore you not to get content with this mindset; it's how you spend 7 seasons thinking you're just about to turn the corner.

Allen is definitely talented but some of his issues are still lingering and at a certain point you will have to wonder whether he is what he is at a certain point.

I would say “big time” in the sense of a big moment

They should have won handedly and they let it be interesting in the fourth

“The way they win isn’t sustainable”, “they’re super lucky”. Meanwhile, they don’t realize how the play calling changes when the Dolphins are up big, but when they need a score, they get it done. The play calling is frustratingly conservative, but who can complain with the results of winning every game when protecting leads? There are some Bills fans that give us credit. If you don’t like these type of posts, simply don’t look. I find it hilarious lol.

To my point earlier in the thread. In the game against Arizona, Allen had a wide open reciever inside the 10 and over threw him; only to come back later in the game and make an incredible TD throw to his favorite WR. It was also an incredible catch, as well.

He blows hot and cold. If he connects on that overthrow from earlier in the game, its game over.

Back
Top Bottom