Bills fans are so delusional. | Page 28 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Bills fans are so delusional.

1 fumble already and well if you can’t see the two left feet you don’t watch a lot of J Allen lol

CLUMSY
Yeah, and I'm sure he's got a funny middle name.

Allen is making throws that only guys like Aaron Rodgers makes and only Dolphin fans are imagining that a qb who has failed to top 100 yards in 40 percent of his starts is better.

Allen could spot his opponents two turnovers a game and is dynamic enough now to still win.

Yeah, and I'm sure he's got a funny middle name.

Allen is making throws that only guys like Aaron Rodgers makes and only Dolphin fans are imagining that a qb who has failed to top 100 yards in 40 percent of his starts is better.

Allen could spot his opponents two turnovers a game and is dynamic enough now to still win.
How about we compare how Allen played in his rookie season to Tua's rookie season. I know you like taking lame shots at the kid but how about we not compare a QB in his 3rd season to a guy who has only started 5 games. You seem like you hate the Dolphins and have a love fest for the Bills and Patriots.

How about we compare how Allen played in his rookie season to Tua's rookie season. I know you like taking lame shots at the kid but how about we not compare a QB in his 3rd season to a guy who has only started 5 games. You seem like you hate the Dolphins and have a love fest for the Bills and Patriots.

Dude.

You’re kidding yourself if you think Allen doesn’t look great.

He may be a top 3 QB by this time next year.

Dude, you are literally making my point while trying to act like you're proving me wrong.

Its unreasonable to expect a rookie Tua to outperform a third year Allen who is playing at his potential. Yet buying into that delusion is what so many Dolphin fans are doing because they can't separate theoretical ceiling over time with current ability on the NFL field. Because the cult of Tua is so strong some have abandoned clear logic.

Dude.

You’re kidding yourself if you think Allen doesn’t look great.

He may be a top 3 QB by this time next year.

Where did I say that Allen didn't look great tonight? Why is it necessary to take a lame shot at the Dolphins rookie QB because Allen is playing well in his 3rd season? Wouldn't it more more fair to compare Tua to how Allen looked in his rookie season.

Last edited:
Dude, you are literally making my point while trying to act like you're proving me wrong.

Its unreasonable to expect a rookie Tua to outperform a third year Allen who is playing at his potential. Yet buying into that delusion is what so many Dolphin fans are doing because they can't separate theoretical ceiling over time with current ability on the NFL field. Because the cult of Tua is so strong some have abandoned clear logic.

I am not buying that. You saw a chance to take a shot at a guy who has been a punching bag on these forums and decided to take it.

I am not buying that. You saw a chance to take a shot at a guy who has been a punching bag on these forums and decided to take it.
Sorry you're so sensitive that seeing stats come across as offensive to you but its entirely valid and at the center of the whole discussion when we are discussing starting qbs.

That wouldn't help anyone's arguments

Josh Allen as a rookie was absolute dog ****. Props to the young man to become what he is today, hell up until this year he wasn't very good.

Growth by year 3 is all we need, Josh Allen is a true franchise qb.

Dude has MIAMI issues - Josh Allen has 2 left feet and is credited with 2 more fumbles

He says Allen can overcome giving up all these TOs yet we look at his record both in the regular season and post season and the facts are TOs are a problem when you play better competition

Ball security not his forte - this has NOT improved

I would say his situational football play is improving but Again the Bills were handed the division by the FO on the Pats, MIA and NY. (For differing reasons)

Next season Mia will spend and have the weapons to go toe to toe - this is I am confident

And it was awesome that Miami and the celebration clip of Csonka toasting remaining the only winless team after Pitts loss - overshadows Bills win at the last minute of the game

Your homerism is clouding your judgement.
Fitz 350 3 TDs 154 QBR Rating VS SF at their park this is a fact - this is not Homerism

The inability to protect the football is a fact - you can be blind

In the first half of the game your 6’6 QB was stumbling around trying to make hand offs - yes he recovered and even scored TDs

He had No pressure and the one QB hit he puts it in the ground

On 3rd and 1 He attempts the sneak at 6’6 244 He steps back ward and stands up straight getting knocked backwards - if you can’t see this footwork I can’t help you

Now... ...

The AFCE will never look the same after the Fins draft their cache and spend their FA dollars -

Compiling yards is gonna get a lot tighter vs Miami after this season the true Bills fan is fully aware of your window - your window is this season

Your D is average at best - Not a lot of room for the Offense to error in the post season

Your homerism is clouding your judgement.
And maybe you should check the box scores before you call people out as homers to see just when Fitz Put MOST of those yards on SF because it didn’t happen in garbage time - most of those points were thrown up in the first half

Josh Allen - 3403 yds 26TD 8INT 69%

that is one terrible QB up there in Buffalo.......it’s a miracle for they’re 9-3.......19-9 in their last 28 games.

Back
Top Bottom