Bills fans chanting Tua sucks on MNF…… | Page 19 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Bills fans chanting Tua sucks on MNF……

Tannehill has always needed a running game to set up his passing. He cannot carry a team.

Having said that, this Bills team is awfully f***ing good. Adding Von Miller and Phillips to the defense makes them the most complete team at this time.

Yes, I have a Miami hurricanes avatar but I'm a bills fan.

JFC. This place sometimes lol 🤦‍♂️
Exactly what I was thinking reading your constant touting of the Bills.

JFC. This place sometimes lol

Are the titans this terrible or the bills that good? Seems like a lopsided matchup. The titans can do nothing right in this game.

A little of both. But the Titans have nothing on both sides of the ball. Their OL is suspect, they can't run, they defintley can't pass. On defense they have no secondary.

Well, Tua and the offense did in about a half, in basically un-winnable conditions, what the Bills took all game to produce, so there’s that I guess

A little of both. But the Titans have nothing on both sides of the ball. Their OL is suspect, they can't run, they defintley can't pass. On defense they have no secondary.
But I heard earlier by the resident Bills blowhard the Titans had a top ranked defense so there's that!

That has to be obvious to anyone watching, right? The Titans are not built for a game where they fall behind. The second this turned in 17-7 or 24-7, it was always heading for a bloodbath.

Well apparently the Bills are a juggernaut. Game over vs. the Titans in the 3rd quarter that they can rest all of their key starters. We are going to have tough sledding next week.

I’d say the titans threw up the worst performance of any team this week. They’re gonna have a toilet busting turd of a drop in the power rankings after this one.

Our defense is going to have to be straight up nasty next week, and our offense is going to have to continue where they left off scoring points.

Back
Top Bottom