Bills fans chanting Tua sucks on MNF…… | Page 21 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Bills fans chanting Tua sucks on MNF……

Buffalo. What else even needs to be said. When you hear “Buffalo” everyone instantly thinks of a nasty disgusting toilet. That’s what the city is and the fan base represents it absolutely perfectly.

1*PKNObn0KK1jmCgeBL_NW0A.png
I couldn’t say it better myself. I’ve always called Buffalo the toilet city. It really is lol

It's so funny how yall have to manufacture fake reasons to hate the bills. Remember when your player (cox) spit on bills fans? Lol

It's so funny how yall have to manufacture fake reasons to hate the bills. Remember when your player (cox) spit on bills fans? Lol
Manufacture fake reasons to hate the Bills?

What in the actual fvck are you talking about?

I don't hate the Jets, Pats, and Bills equally, but I despise all 3 teams quite a bit.

No manufacturing required!

Lol so 50 or more fans chanting Tua sucks while espn shows replay footage of there game against the ravens is a fake manufactured reason? Yeah gtfo

Hell yes..Lets get it on…find out real quick,who is the alpha and who’s the follower..week three.
Iron sharpens iron!!!

Side note:

I took Cooper Kupp, Stefon Diggs and AJ Brown with my 1st 2nd and 5th picks in fantasy.

Just those 3 receivers are crushing folks so far this season :D

Back
Top Bottom