Bills fans chanting Tua sucks on MNF…… | Page 22 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Bills fans chanting Tua sucks on MNF……

What makes you so sure he isn’t one of them has he ever made a post about anything other than the QBs??
That's exactly what I mean. The best way to out trolls is to look at their history they typically start derailing threads and try to create flamewars or division. Mods should definitely ban people who have a history of this behavior as it causes a toxic environment on the forum.
In the old internet days we used to deal with trolls on UseNet aka newsgroups, but it was easy to expose them as you could check raw message headers and find their source IP address and check against other accounts to see if they changes names to come in cause controversy.

we have to prepare to lose, as I was to the ravens. this is a tough game and bills look unstoppable. in the event we beat the bills i will be insufferable in my taunting and people around me will hate me.

That's exactly what I mean. The best way to out trolls is to look at their history they typically start derailing threads and try to create flamewars or division. Mods should definitely ban people who have a history of this behavior as it causes a toxic environment on the forum.
In the old internet days we used to deal with trolls on UseNet aka newsgroups, but it was easy to expose them as you could check raw message headers and find their source IP address and check against other accounts to see if they changes names to come in cause controversy.
That dude has a one track mind trashing Tua thru comparison to Josh Allen

Awwww yeah, this should light some fire under Tua to light up the Bills 🍑 this Sunday…..
I don't think Tua cares, I'm sure qbs that play rival teams expect that. I found it funny tho as they were talking about tua infront of the crowd, so wasn't surprised that chant wouldn't come. Don't forget tho, they also chanted Brady sucks too when they talked about bucs later lol. I knew that was coming as well especially since Brady's owned the bills do bad for his career.

Back
Top Bottom