Bills fans chanting Tua sucks on MNF…… | Page 23 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Bills fans chanting Tua sucks on MNF……

Here's a question to something which could quite possibly happen.....what if Buffalo faces Brady and the Bucs in the SB, who would you root for? As much as I hate Brady I think I would cheer for the Bucs to win. No way I could stand seeing Buffalo win it all.

Here's a question to something which could quite possibly happen.....what if Buffalo faces Brady and the Bucs in the SB, who would you root for? As much as I hate Brady I think I would cheer for the Bucs to win. No way I could stand seeing Buffalo win it all.
Brady and the Bucs ... i root for anyone that plays the bills cuz i cant stand watching Allen throw invisible flags when he thinks something should have been called . i honestly think that influences some calls and players that do it should get a un sportsmanlike penalty or something . Do what your paid to do and let the refs do what they were paid to do and stop being a whiney little Bi@$% .

They're starting **** already??? Wtf?

Alright, alright think we won't be ready?...Your pain is coming fools...

Arnold Schwarzenegger Reaction GIF
If you got it, "hide" it. - LOL

Agreed! But I think they’re more equipped to play against that Bills type offense than a Baltimore type offense.

We’ve typcially always struggled against power run type teams. See Tennesse last year.

We’re not build for that. Our DL is good against that but our LBs aren’t. Baker is a glorified SS and Roberts at best should be your 3rd LB against a string running team.

Now teams like Bills aren’t know for power run type schemes. They’re build more for passing and that’s how we’re built.

Ofcourse Allen presents problems. But he’s know L.Jackson when it comes to running the ball.
Well thought out post.
I liked it a lot.

Birthplace of Cannibal Corpse. I mean aside from the shock aspect, what the eff is a cannibal corpse? pretty sure it's impossible, at best. And death metal guys are typically geeks, so probably from some of their sharpest people. They do jam, but I digress.

Only in Buffalo!!!
Bad cheese? - LOL

You hit it right on the head. If they weren't worried, there would be no need for that reaction. They may not say it, but they are scared sh!tless! "What ya gonna do when McD releases his game plan on you!"
"Where did that come from" - LOL

Back
Top Bottom