Bills fans chanting Tua sucks on MNF…… | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Bills fans chanting Tua sucks on MNF……

I lived in Buffalo for almost 6 years and it was almost comical how downtrodden their fan base was. All talk for a few weeks and then drinking their pain way when their season tanked. The whole “Bills Mafia” thing kills me because those same Bills fans had bags on their head when the team was bad. Like ****roaches crawling out of a dumpster when their team is finally good. People I’ve known for years and never spoke once about football are mysteriously huge Bills fans now.

Buffalo. What else even needs to be said. When you hear “Buffalo” everyone instantly thinks of a nasty disgusting toilet. That’s what the city is and the fan base represents it absolutely perfectly.

1*PKNObn0KK1jmCgeBL_NW0A.png

I lived in Buffalo for almost 6 years and it was almost comical how downtrodden their fan base was. All talk for a few weeks and then drinking their pain way when their season tanked. The whole “Bills Mafia” thing kills me because those same Bills fans had bags on their head when the team was bad. Like ****roaches crawling out of a dumpster when their team is finally good. People I’ve known for years and never spoke once about football are mysteriously huge Bills fans now.
The Optimum word being "Drink". They Drink like Fishes up there in Buffalo.

Back
Top Bottom