Bills fans chanting Tua sucks on MNF…… | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Bills fans chanting Tua sucks on MNF……

Gotcha! Well we’re going to have an opportunity to really put BillsMafia and the entire league on notice next week. Let’s hope everyone is ready to go and pulls through.
I just want to see them lose tonight.

I just want to see them lose tonight.

Do we? If they lose tonight there’re much more likely to come into Sundays game a lot more focused. If they win on the other hand they may take us a little less seriously. Same OL Dolphins, we got them right where we want them.

Do we? If they lose tonight there’re much more likely to come into Sundays game a lot more focused. If they win on the other hand they may take us a little less seriously. Same OL Dolphins, we got them right where we want them.
I thought of that. A loss is a loss and it puts us up a game. It's a short week for them, regardless. Can't worry about them having "more focus".

I lived in Buffalo for almost 6 years and it was almost comical how downtrodden their fan base was. All talk for a few weeks and then drinking their pain way when their season tanked. The whole “Bills Mafia” thing kills me because those same Bills fans had bags on their head when the team was bad. Like ****roaches crawling out of a dumpster when their team is finally good. People I’ve known for years and never spoke once about football are mysteriously huge Bills fans now.
1663622356147.png

Miami’s Defense is going to have to be on the top of their game.

Agreed! But I think they’re more equipped to play against that Bills type offense than a Baltimore type offense.

We’ve typcially always struggled against power run type teams. See Tennesse last year.

We’re not build for that. Our DL is good against that but our LBs aren’t. Baker is a glorified SS and Roberts at best should be your 3rd LB against a string running team.

Now teams like Bills aren’t know for power run type schemes. They’re build more for passing and that’s how we’re built.

Ofcourse Allen presents problems. But he’s know L.Jackson when it comes to running the ball.

I thought of that. A loss is a loss and it puts us up a game. It's a short week for them, regardless. Can't worry about them having "more focus".

Agreed! A loss for them would be best and puts us in a better opportunity to take another game advantage in the division and overall conference.

I love the fact that we play them at home on a short week Jalen Phillips has to have a solid game for us to have a chance to win.

They are all Phucked Up in Buffalo. Get lost!!!

Birthplace of Cannibal Corpse. I mean aside from the shock aspect, what the eff is a cannibal corpse? pretty sure it's impossible, at best. And death metal guys are typically geeks, so probably from some of their sharpest people. They do jam, but I digress.

Only in Buffalo!!!

Back
Top Bottom